Votes: 9 7.0%
  • Ironman

Votes: 43 33.6%

• Total voters

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
Professor Xavier. Not even close:

Telepathy: Xavier can read the minds of others within a 250 mile radius.
Telepathic Illusion: the ability to cause others to see or experience events which are not actually occurring.
Telepathic Cloak: the ability to hide one's presence from others by making oneself invisible by clouding the minds of others.
Psi Link: Xavier can create psychic links with others.
Telepathic Camouflage: Xavier can make others see him as someone else by manipulating and controlling the minds of others to make them see him with another appearance.
Mind Blast: Xavier is able to place massive amounts of information inside the mind of others to cause extreme mental pain on them.
Mind Control: Xavier can also manipulate the minds of others.
Mind Possession: the ability to possess the minds of others, controlling someone's mind for oneself.
Mind Alteration: the ability to alter the minds of others.
Mental Amnesia: Xavier can cause people to forget certain memories. He can cause large groups of people to forget things.
Psionic Shield: the ability to erect a shield that is used to protect one's mind.
Psionic Blasts: the ability to emit blasts of psionic energy which don't harm its victims physically but mentally instead.
Astral Projection: the ability to control one's astral self.
Mental Detection: Xavier can detect nearby mutants.
Mind Transferral: If Xavier were to die, he could transfer his mind and powers to a host body.
Information Absorption: He is able to quickly absorb and store information.
Rudimentary Telekinesis: He possesses minor telekinetic abilities; able to move, control and manipulate inanimate objects telekinetically.

BRNG ITT

Established Member
263d0sg.jpg

+1, my all-time favorite, due in large part to Todd McFarland.

I think I have good idea why you picked him though. :poke:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member

Telepathic Illusion: the ability to cause others to see or experience events which are not actually occurring.
Telepathic Cloak: the ability to hide one's presence from others by making oneself invisible by clouding the minds of others.
Telepathic Camouflage: Xavier can make others see him as someone else by manipulating and controlling the minds of others to make them see him with another appearance.
Mind Blast: Xavier is able to place massive amounts of information inside the mind of others to cause extreme mental pain on them.
Mind Possession: the ability to possess the minds of others, controlling someone's mind for oneself.
Mental Amnesia: Xavier can cause people to forget certain memories. He can cause large groups of people to forget things.
Psionic Shield: the ability to erect a shield that is used to protect one's mind.
Psionic Blasts: the ability to emit blasts of psionic energy which don't harm its victims physically but mentally instead.
Mind Transferral: If Xavier were to die, he could transfer his mind and powers to a host body.
Rudimentary Telekinesis: He possesses minor telekinetic abilities; able to move, control and manipulate inanimate objects telekinetically.

but im the Juggernaut! Charles NOooooooooo!

Adiabatik

Banned
Are you kidding me? Iron Man!

The man is as brilliant as Einstein, can bone any female he wants to, can afford to buy an entire country......oh and he can fly around, shoot lasers, and crush shit just like Superman.

Superman is a poor old farm boy who has to convince a trailer-trash, toothless prostitute hooker to lick his willy

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
gets more tang than mr stark! :dancenana:

[youtube_browser]b4ppfGUcxrQ[/youtube_browser]

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Out of those listed, Iron Man for sure.

Otherwise Hulk is pretty badass.

1hot281

Established Member

While I agree to an extent that Xavier's powers are awesome... If I had to have only one person's Superpowers, Xavier's would be near the top of that short list of contenders... the question was who is the coolest superhero of all time. Not bashing, but Xavier is an aging bald man in a wheelchair.

Though not a SuperHero, a cool Supervillain I've always been a fan of is Carnage. I'd take that symbiote suit if it was offered to me.

Carnage.png

Last edited:

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
Superman of course.. to get rid of contagions more than once has flown into the core of the sun (the old comic books) can fly faster than the speed of light, can move entire planets with the strength of just his body..

xXGadfly09Xx

Banned
Goku. Because he died for us a few times.

Plus he can blow up planets, and cause earthquakes and world wide lightning storms by flexing and screaming

I always thought that in that series the only really relate able character was Vegeta. He seemed to be the only one that felt human emotions like anger, greed, pride, loss, fear, and love. The rest seemed to be inhuman, ironic that alien is the most human out of that group

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
While I agree to an extent that Xavier's powers are awesome... If I had to have only one person's Superpowers, Xavier's would be near the top of that short list of contenders... the question was who is the coolest superhero of all time. Not bashing, but Xavier is an aging bald man in a wheelchair.

Though not a SuperHero, a cool Supervillain I've always been a fan of is Carnage. I'd take that symbiote suit if it was offered to me.

Carnage.png

I think controlling minds is cool :). But I get your point. Overall cool factor?

memareqa.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread