• Total voters

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
does this qualify...

416868_414224498643680_304216152_n.jpg

Jaysin

Established Member
Coolest? I'd probably have to say Iron Man, a wealthy playboy with awesome cars, damn near genius, engineer, actually has a sense of humor, and some pretty cool "super powers".

Superman is prob the greatest, he's basically indestructible save for some space rock that can kill him lol.

Punisher is just badass though!

Thor should be mentioned too, but I hated the last movie, but he was pretty cool in the Avengers.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Coolest goes to IronMan. Easy. Billionaire, playboy, philanthropist. All the money in the world and he still replaces his own head gaskets. Thats a true badass.

Superman is too fake for me. I like some realism in my super heroes.

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
Coolest goes to IronMan. Easy. Billionaire, playboy, philanthropist. All the money in the world and he still replaces his own head gaskets. Thats a true badass.

Superman is too fake for me. I like some realism in my super heroes.

+1 I'd want to be Ironman more than any other superhero. and superman is so lack luster, he's just a guy in spandex who can do everything because his creator said so.

2nd place would go to batman because i love me some cool gadgets.

Punisher? is he really a superhero, while i think he's awesome he's more of just a natural badass based on shitty circumstances.

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
i vote spiderman.

poor kid can't catch a break and still goes out of his way to do what's right even though it takes away from his quality of life. he's constantly outmatched by his enemies but still goes at it hard.

xXGadfly09Xx

Banned
I hate almost all DC heros because they cant be related to. I love how Marvel rather than making superheroes makes normal people with crazy powers. Those people just try to make it through their lives but are prejudiced against.

Stroszek

Goes to 11
Established Member
Of those in the poll, I would have to say Batman but I'm still pretty partial to Captain Chaos.

[youtube_browser]OBnxOUCQD1c[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]NtVvYaR8u0w[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
The hulk hands down. Wolverine a close second. Both have anger problems and are Badass.

Sent from my tuna boat note using Tapatalk 2

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
I hate almost all DC heros because they cant be related to. I love how Marvel rather than making superheroes makes normal people with crazy powers. Those people just try to make it through their lives but are prejudiced against.

Very well put. Marvel for the win

Sent from my tuna boat note using Tapatalk 2

1hot281

Established Member
I've always been a Green Lantern fan. Creating just about anything you can imagine by force of will, is pretty dope.

SBVERT03

Established Member
Gotta go with my two childhood favorites, batman and spiderman, with batman getting the slight advantage.

Users who are viewing this thread