Customer Service Disappointment

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Want me to post it a third time, so it sinks in? At the end of the day, IDGAF because I don't have a dog in the race, I just think it's shitty of you guys to keep blaming the OP for this.
so ... your having a bad reading comprehension day. sorry it's so bad. we are not ONLY blaming the op. perhaps you should actually try reading the words and not putting your on interpretation on what is said. the OP and the Vendor SHARE the blame. the Vendor is to blame for sending the wrong stuff, and the OP is complaining about a situation that he could have avoided by simply opening the box and verifying that everything that is supposed to be there is there.

You said the op DIDN"T say that the shop told him the xpipe was missing and esentially called me a liar. I proved that he did indeeed say what I said he did. I also pointed out that the op was inconsistent with his story which your reponse pretty much proved.

MFE

Established Member
I comprehend more of what's been said in this thread than you ever will. Texas Speed can't expect their customers to be professional parts pickers, can't expect their customers to know that the parts they've been supplied are wrong, and can't expect those customers not to be very rightly pissed at the "yeah, prove it" response followed by the "OK, you'll have it next week" from a company that could have prevented this entire windbag thread if they had just successfully completed their ONE JOB. And failing that one job, going above and beyond to rectify it.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
tumblr_nw3kgnk5DX1qaszh0o1_250.gif

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
4 pages of the same stuff back and forth. Only here, everyone is to blame on this one. He said, she said, what ever. I got the wrong pads for my truck at auto zone and I think I'll post about it. lol

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah*sharp intake of breath*Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You funny funny man

I comprehend more of what's been said in this thread than you ever will. Texas Speed can't expect their customers to be professional parts pickers, can't expect their customers to know that the parts they've been supplied are wrong, and can't expect those customers not to be very rightly pissed at the "yeah, prove it" response followed by the "OK, you'll have it next week" from a company that could have prevented this entire windbag thread if they had just successfully completed their ONE JOB. And failing that one job, going above and beyond to rectify it.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Glad to see this thread FINALLY got on a meaningful topic.

Speedwagon

Established Member

Absolutely...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
While I see both sides, lets take a look at the middle point.

TSS sells tons and tons and tons of parts to tons and tons and tons of people over 365 days a year. TSS is a large company that can by no means be managed entirely by one sales rep and/or manager that would magically know all orders, whether the individual packing the parts had a bad day and screwed up, or whether some dickhead is on the phone screwing with them to get free stuff.

Bottom line is the company has to protect itself and can't just make the vast assumption they made a mistake. They ask for the burden of proof, proof was provided, they offered to make it right and there it is. OP should've offered to split the overnight cost with TSS as they should've shipped the right part the first time and OP should've checked the boxes/packing slip when it was received but didn't like a dummy.

OP: Don't blame everyone else for your lack of follow through.
TSS: Stop ****ing shit up bruh

Zemedici

Established Member

for the record that's asked because you have to go through prompts about the vehicle before you can pick individual parts.

Would definitely be asinine to not just skip through the prompts for general parts though.....maybe that's why I graduated from Parts stores to a dealership, while some stay at parts stores forever.

Speedwagon

Established Member
While I see both sides, lets take a look at the middle point.

TSS sells tons and tons and tons of parts to tons and tons and tons of people over 365 days a year. TSS is a large company that can by no means be managed entirely by one sales rep and/or manager that would magically know all orders, whether the individual packing the parts had a bad day and screwed up, or whether some dickhead is on the phone screwing with them to get free stuff.

Bottom line is the company has to protect itself and can't just make the vast assumption they made a mistake. They ask for the burden of proof, proof was provided, they offered to make it right and there it is. OP should've offered to split the overnight cost with TSS as they should've shipped the right part the first time and OP should've checked the boxes/packing slip when it was received but didn't like a dummy.

OP: Don't blame everyone else for your lack of follow through.
TSS: Stop ****ing shit up bruh
That's like catching some guy doing your wife at a motel and then offering to pay for the room.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
That's like catching some guy doing your wife at a motel and then offering to pay for the room.

That literally isn't even remotely similar.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I think a careful reading of the responses in this thread would show he is not the moron in this conversation. Maybe you should review the rules again seeing as how you can't seem to follow them

Coiled03

Established Member

I don't know why you can't wrap your brain around this. You didn't pay for overnight shipping the first time. You're not gonna get it on the house the second time when you share some of the blame.

Now, could they ship it overnight for some good karma, or good word of mouth advertising? Sure, they could. But they don't owe it to you. Quite frankly, making a post to drag them through the mud about it is pretty shitty IMHO.

Speedwagon

Established Member
I don't know why you can't wrap your brain around this. You didn't pay for overnight shipping the first time. You're not gonna get it on the house the second time when you share some of the blame.

Now, could they ship it overnight for some good karma, or good word of mouth advertising? Sure, they could. But they don't owe it to you.

I never implied that they owed it to me. It's just good business practice. It keeps customer happy and coming back because of excellent customer service. Or don't you get that???

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I never implied that they owed it to me. It's just good business practice. It keeps customer happy and coming back because of excellent customer service. Or don't you get that???
by continuing to bring this bullshit up you are saying you think it is owed to you. you have also never owned up to the fact that you are at least partially to blame for you situation. you should STFU and move on. you lost this one in the court of SVTP opinion and no one gives a shit whether or not you agree .

Users who are viewing this thread