Found an abandoned missile silo..

Vashthestampede

Its not a TUMAH
Established Member
I've been looking through the lists of nike batteries and can't find any in/near jackson they're all either farther west or north. I can't match the road directions you gave via google earth I really wanted to find some overheads :(

MAXX RS4

Established Member
Here you go..

missilesilo.gif

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Alright, I am coming up and we are going to tear that place apart.

-Jeff

Bullitt #2045

Fun comes in a can now
Established Member
That's craptacular! It's pretty neat to walk in and see what the place was used for and such. Drag some of that mechanical crap back to your place and sell it on e-bay, some bums pay large for crap that does nothing. On second thought it may be contaminated so scratch that.

I'd be careful though, watch out for traps and radioactive liquid shit. Bring some field mice or other usless animals/bugs to see if it's safe if you don't get dossimeters. More pics if it's safe.

Last edited:

MY DREAM

Established Member
MAXX RS4 said:
I already have a few signs :rolling:

I'm going to pickup a meter from my neigbor who is an xray technitian..

Honestly, I believe that if it was any serious threat, the gov't wouldnt take chances with radiation.. They wouldn't simply fence in the radiactive materials..

You would be Surprised if you know half the stuff that gets covered up, "lost", "made dissapear". I can tell you that the large stand was used to hold and test the missles, thier are probably other rooms with holes in the ground and large hoists to lower the missles into bays.

James

Evenflow

Established Member
Ok...your going to have to man up and go into those dark places and tell us whats in there.

Hopefully theres no man in there with a huge head lying in a wheelchair cause his heads to big to stand up and move from all the radioactive decay :poke:

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
Be careful when you go, bad people like to hide out in places like that. Often times you find things you may not have wanted or need to find, and no I am not talking about the govn't I am talking about other people who find the place and think it would be a great place to stash some drugs or dead bodies.

Not that it would be an issue...just a little something to keep you on your toes and make sure that you don't get caught unaware.

I suggest when you go back to have several friends go with you and carry radios. That way if you find something you can radio to all your friends to come take a look and also if something happens you can radio. Strength in numbers, but stay outta sight to avoid law enforcement entanglements.

harsh5.0gt

Established Member
Evenflow said:
Ok...your going to have to man up and go into those dark places and tell us whats in there.

Hopefully theres no man in there with a huge head lying in a wheelchair cause his heads to big to stand up and move from all the radioactive decay :poke:

man everyone has seen that movie! :pop:

i thought it was boring

Users who are viewing this thread