Gutted Tesla trolls the streets!

olympic

Established Member

The best part is the guy crying about the water in his lane and then losing just as bad in the other lane...lol!

ArabianOak

Established Member
Lol. Those fox body boys need to learn how to drive! They would have lost either way but if that tesla wasn't such an animal off the line, it would have been sideswiped several times!

It's a shame that teslas future looks so grim.

ArabianOak

Established Member
Yep, and the suspensions on those cars probably need some dialing in. High HP on the street is a traction crap shoot.

Those kids filming at the end of the runs were sitting ducks! I'm not a fan of street racing like this. Great to see how stable and easy to drive the tesla is though.

Kiohtee

Established Member
I used to love me a damn Tesla, but this car has everyone around me (since it's literally in the neighborhood) talking about how fast it is. No. Just no. I mean it does something like 100-104 in the 1/8th which is moving pretty good, but it's a quick car, not a fast car. Past the 1/8th or from any roll this car gets shit on. I've seen it firsthand.

Jimmies rustled. Panties wadded.

Dude should have ran me at the track when I asked, but I made the mistake of running with a time and his passenger wouldn't even ask him for me.

ArabianOak

Established Member
I used to love me a damn Tesla, but this car has everyone around me (since it's literally in the neighborhood) talking about how fast it is. No. Just no. I mean it does something like 100-104 in the 1/8th which is moving pretty good, but it's a quick car, not a fast car. Past the 1/8th or from any roll this car gets shit on. I've seen it firsthand.

Jimmies rustled. Panties wadded.

Dude should have ran me at the track when I asked, but I made the mistake of running with a time and his passenger wouldn't even ask him for me.

Are you the foxbody guy that had water in your lane?

speeddemon2000

Established Member
Electric cars are the future in the performance world. Just look at the RC stuff, electric has taken over because of performance. Just imagine if he had a smaller battery that he was switching out between races or Higher performance motors, higher discharge amp/esc or whatever the terminology is.

98SVTContour98

Established Member
he has some hilarious street racing videos on his channel...the redneck butt-hurt gets real.

His latest video has him testing out different wheel/tire combos...think he ran a best 10.6 at around 126mph in the 1/4...1/8 was around 6.7 at 102-104, iirc, while testing different setups.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Who would have ever thought that an electric car would be man-handling all those cars?

Nicely done Tesla!

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
It was all CGI!! TT Coyotes are the fastest cars in the world and thereby unbeatable!

Seriously, though, that GT-R would've had its hands full with those Fox bodies. What made him think he'd have a chance to win?

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
It was all CGI!! TT Coyotes are the fastest cars in the world and thereby unbeatable!

Seriously, though, that GT-R would've had its hands full with those Fox bodies. What made him think he'd have a chance to win?

His AWD. Clearly mistaken though.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Are you the foxbody guy that had water in your lane?

@zhisel , we need answers. That was you lol?

T'was not I. And no redneck butthurt here. But this dude is extremely picky about his races. Bet you'll never see all the 20 and 40 roll races this car has lost, or him going head to head at the track with a car in his league, which there are plenty of. ;)

Dude is probably a nice/good guy, but his selective-ness and choosing makes him seem untouchable. I think it was his P90D I tried getting a hold of.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
That thing still weighs 4400lbs gutted?!? Holy moly.....

Its like a 1300 pound battery. 500 pound chassis. Nearly 2000 pounds, and you don't even have glass, wheels, brakes, etc. Electric motors and all that heavy copper wiring isn't light either.

Kiohtee

Established Member
4,400lbs or not, it moves the **** out. It moved out pretty good untouched.

Users who are viewing this thread