Hundreds of wrecked Mustangs for sale

Mach1Thunder

Established Member
I guess this is a place where insurance companies sell off all the wrecked cars they get. There are a lot of other nice cars that are not wrecked for sale also. It's sad to see so many wrecked Stangs and I could't find any other model with as many wrecks lol, I guess thats why we usually have higher insurance premiums.

LINK

A few examples below:

22086119_1X.jpg

20663159_1X.jpg

21200029_1X.jpg

20913499_1X.gif

20657379_4X.jpg

Last edited:

adam911

Established Member
If your wondering what the cars are selling for about. Visit this link Copart auto auctions prices but the price show is not always what they sell for since it matters if its a pure sale, on approval and so on. But to give you and idea. Like said above me need to add a few hundred to the sale price for fees.

Mach1Thunder

Established Member
If your wondering what the cars are selling for about. Visit this link Copart auto auctions prices but the price show is not always what they sell for since it matters if its a pure sale, on approval and so on. But to give you and idea. Like said above me need to add a few hundred to the sale price for fees.

Thanks for the link, tons more carnage there.

I doubt anyone walked away from this one:

X.jpg

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member

that car looks fixable, unless I'm missing something

Thanks for the link, tons more carnage there.

I doubt anyone walked away from this one:

X.jpg

That hardly even resembles a car :eek:

Theirs a few 60's and one 73 mustangs for sale, show all then organize by year and you'll find em. Plenty of fox bodies to

97SVT#777

Established Member
This one is not too far from me and it only looks like it needs a rear bumper. It's even verified that it starts and runs. Looks really clean inside and out.

Copart

Users who are viewing this thread