I don't watch football anymore.

Blown 89

Established Member
And you seem to hold the effects of your opinion to high. I couldn't care less about you watching football , or your naiveNess as to why the rating are down
If that were really true you wouldn't be posting in this thread.

kaz109

Established Member
If that were really true you wouldn't be posting in this thread.

As I stated in that same post you quoted.....I find humor in everything and ppl crying entertain me. I believe I already went over this.

SlySy

My son watches My Little Pony???wtf
Established Member
wow, cool, I thought I was the only one tired of watching crybaby's, cheaters and murders play ball. I'd much rather go watch my 10 year old nephew play football.

rborden

Established Member
They are down from last year but it has nothing to do with the protest...ratings will be back up next year. It is just funny to see the idiots act like the rating are down because they are not watching football in protest of the athletes protest

I don't recall saying what reason they were down and I dont suppose it really matters to me one way or another.

My family likes to go and we enjoy the fun and have a good time, that's all ee care about. The rest is noise.

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
I love football. I have been a season ticket holder since '04. Yet I haven't been to more than 1 game a year since about 2010. I go to a game a year to watch a team live that I have never seen in person before(The list is getting pretty small now).

Here is the real reason why I love Football. MONEY(just like the players, coaches and owners) I sell my tix for at least double face value EVERY GAME. Yes there are moron homers, band wagoneers and even people from out of town that love to pay too much to go watch these clowns play a game and get paid millions.....let not forget everyone gets to listen to their opinions and cry about not making enough money and so on.

Anyone want to go to the Bills v Seahawks at C-link??? Monday night football in a few weeks. I'll make you a great deal for a pair of tix. LOL

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I stopped watching when I saw the fists being raised in the air during the National Anthem, especially when players on the Patriots do that. Screw that garbage!!! I'm happy that ratings are down. I hope they continue to plummet.
I do have a confession though,.....I am watching the Pats play in the playoffs.
If I see that crap during the regular season next year,.......I won't be watching again.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
People used to say the WWF was the male version of a soap opera but I believe it is safe to say the NFL now holds such a moniker.

4stang6

Established Member
Ratings plummet? LOL Up until now ratings have been at an all time high lol, and alot of you people quit watching, Well guess yall really made a difference lol.
You people who say ratings are down , blah blah blah really need to do a research about how NOT down they are.
Football has actually gotten better, some calls are bad calls, And some are good, but keep in mind all the rules in play are there to protect the players for their future..I wouldn't say they are there to piss off the public or fans.
I would much rather watch NFL than Nascar any given day lol
And I choose it over college as well...
I don't get to fond over every player and cheerleader and coach wearing knee braces, And seems like every play is a QB draw or a read option, that gets boring real quick too....
Just my opinion though

CV355

_
Established Member
I don't hate football, but I do hate that more people understand the ins and outs of such a convoluted/nannied sport and can't seem to understand how blinkers work, or how to stay on their side of the road...

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
IMG_3871.jpg

crfrider16

Heretic
Established Member
Ratings plummet? LOL Up until now ratings have been at an all time high lol, and alot of you people quit watching, Well guess yall really made a difference lol.
You people who say ratings are down , blah blah blah really need to do a research about how NOT down they are.
Football has actually gotten better, some calls are bad calls, And some are good, but keep in mind all the rules in play are there to protect the players for their future..I wouldn't say they are there to piss off the public or fans.
I would much rather watch NFL than Nascar any given day lol
And I choose it over college as well...
I don't get to fond over every player and cheerleader and coach wearing knee braces, And seems like every play is a QB draw or a read option, that gets boring real quick too....
Just my opinion though
Are you just making up facts in your mind and typing them? NFL ratings were down an average of 13.2 percent in the 9 weeks before the election, and down 2 percent in the 6 weeks after. This past weekend's playoff games were up "bigly" but other than that, you couldn't be more wrong. And those numbers are straight from the NFL. Use that fancy little computer in your pocket to do some research.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Coiled03

Established Member
And you seem to hold the effects of your opinion to high.

That's funny coming from a guy who's favorite thing to do is call everyone else naive for having a different opinion than yours.

Users who are viewing this thread