I don't watch football anymore.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.

The NFL has lost its way and it's catered more towards women now and I don't like the product.

Ratings are down and I'm actually happy about that. I say **** football.

It's a free country and if you want to take a knee for our national anthem I choose to not watch your stupid game anymore.

I'll spend my time watching real sports like Weight lifting. No bullshit just real men hoisting real weight.

**** football.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
I've watched maybe an hour this season. First the whole protest nonsense, then the NFL actually had issues with players honoring 9/11 has killed all interest in watching.

bdcardinal

I Spend car money on guns
Established Member
Premium Member
I have watched a lot less this season. Still watch college football though. I usually watch the night games since there isn't much else on to compete. Thankfully NASCAR is running now so there is something to watch instead of football. I will be watching the game tonight instead of the debate for sure.

I have actually watched more CFL and AFL than NFL games this year.

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
Those Worlds Strongest Man competitions are good entertainment Not sure I could watch 2 hours of Power Lifting.Maybe the bloopers would be cool.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Yea, im done with the nfl. Just a disappointment overall the way they are heading

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbs$

Established Member
I've watched maybe an hour this season. First the whole protest nonsense, then the NFL actually had issues with players honoring 9/11 has killed all interest in watching.

As stated is an earlier post on this subject, I have given away my tickets and parking pass. I will not be renewing next year. To date, i have not wasted a single hour on the NFL, nor do I plan to do so in the future. A bad habit, stretching back almost 50 years, is now permanently broken.

Last edited:

RSbeast

Established Member
sports in America just pushes common street thugs through prestigious schools and programs for the sake of 'winning'. We ruin schools with open enrollment and then we pay them millions and somehow expect people of decent character.

No, sorry but football has always sucked. The fans suck and act like shit towards other opposing fans. They self segregate and yet somehow pretend like their support matters. MY TEAM; shit you didn't go to school there, you don't live in the state or have anything to do with then other than you 'picked' them. Go scream at your TV with your sloppy do nothing ass. Show up for work mad and treat people poorly because 'your team' lost.

My only interests are in things I can compete in personally. Team me.

**** the NFL. Start awarding people who actually make a difference.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
As stated is an earlier post on this subject, I have given away my tickets and parking pass. I will not be renewing next year. To date, i have not wasted a single hour on the NFL, nor do I plan to do so in the future. A bad habit, stretching back also 50 years, is now permanently broken.

I was offered tickets to two games, I passed on both. Really not interested in seeing overpaid babies give the finger to the nation.

CLN 6R

Established Member
I'd be surprised if I've watched a total of 5 minutes this season.

Have little to no interest.

hoamskilet

Established Member
Just spent the day at the Vikings new diggs for the first time since they moved in. Loved every minute of it and the kids had a blast too.

kaz109

Established Member

The NFL has lost its way and it's catered more towards women now and I don't like the product.

Ratings are down and I'm actually happy about that. I say **** football.

It's a free country and if you want to take a knee for our national anthem I choose to not watch your stupid game anymore.

I'll spend my time watching real sports like Weight lifting. No bullshit just real men hoisting real weight.

**** football.

Hahahaha..Cry about it.

oldmodman

Established Member
The only thing that has interest for me anymore is World Rally and European Production Car Racing. For drag racing I just watch YouTube.

F-1 used to be interesting to me but ever since they went to Hybrid and then Turbo I don't even bother to turn it on.

And no channel I get shows World Motorcycle Racing. :whine:

Users who are viewing this thread