I don't watch football anymore.

rborden

Established Member
I think it is hilarious that all the idiots think the NFL ratings are down this year because of Kap and some of the other players stance on the protest. The same ppl that have a problem with athletes having an opinion on something other than their profession are the same ppl that have an opinion on things that are not related to their profession .

Glad the OP is not watching football and has decided to make knitted sweaters .

one of the annoucers said tv ratings were down 11% from last year.

I hope the Raiders come to Vegas so I will have some games to go to.

If people dont want to watch or go, that just means ticket prices will drop and tickets will be more readily available. More for me and the family.

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
I still watch it when I can. I don't let the quarterbacks of a shity team let it ruin in it for me. But college football and F1 really do it for me.

Sn95Snake

Established Member
sports in America just pushes common street thugs through prestigious schools and programs for the sake of 'winning'. We ruin schools with open enrollment and then we pay them millions and somehow expect people of decent character.

No, sorry but football has always sucked. The fans suck and act like shit towards other opposing fans. They self segregate and yet somehow pretend like their support matters. MY TEAM; shit you didn't go to school there, you don't live in the state or have anything to do with then other than you 'picked' them. Go scream at your TV with your sloppy do nothing ass. Show up for work mad and treat people poorly because 'your team' lost.

My only interests are in things I can compete in personally. Team me.

**** the NFL. Start awarding people who actually make a difference.

I would have to say I agree with you. But instead of being upset with these people that get so mad over watching a sport I always laugh. I have seen grown men try to act tough and then cry when their "team" looses. It is pretty pathetic...

kaz109

Established Member
one of the annoucers said tv ratings were down 11% from last year.

I hope the Raiders come to Vegas so I will have some games to go to.

If people dont want to watch or go, that just means ticket prices will drop and tickets will be more readily available. More for me and the family.

They are down from last year but it has nothing to do with the protest...ratings will be back up next year. It is just funny to see the idiots act like the rating are down because they are not watching football in protest of the athletes protest

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
They are down from last year but it has nothing to do with the protest...ratings will be back up next year. It is just funny to see the idiots act like the rating are down because they are not watching football in protest of the athletes protest

Suck on this.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...e-plunge-third-week-national-anthem-protests/

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/201...costing-networksnfl-millions-lost-ad-revenue/

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/201...off-nfl-if-national-anthem-protests-continue/

kaz109

Established Member

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
It seems like you of the ppl I am referring to.....it has nothing to do with the protest. I can spell it out for you or you can do some research and add 2+2 on your own.

It seems like you are upset I don't watch football or that the ratings are going down. You have very thin skin my liberal friend.

kaz109

Established Member
It seems like you are upset I don't watch football or that the ratings are going down. You have very thin skin my liberal friend.

And you seem to hold the effects of your opinion to high. I couldn't care less about you watching football , or your naiveNess as to why the rating are down however I do find humor in everything which is why my first post in this thread was laughing and you throwing an adult tantrum ( feeling the need to make a thread) about why you would rather watch weightlifting. Also laughing at the fact why my second post was laughing at ppl like you that feel the protest is the reason the ratings are down.

So does it upset me...no not in the least, does it humor...absolutely which is why I keep coming back. I am still waiting on you to do the math and figure out another possible reason why rating are down. Look at the larger picture ....

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
And you seem to hold the effects of your opinion to high. I couldn't care less about you watching football , or your naiveNess as to why the rating are down however I do find humor in everything which is why my first post in this thread was laughing and you throwing an adult tantrum ( feeling the need to make a thread) about why you would rather watch weightlifting. Also laughing at the fact why my second post was laughing at ppl like you that feel the protest is the reason the ratings are down.

So does it upset me...no not in the least, does it humor...absolutely which is why I keep coming back. I am still waiting on you to do the math and figure out another possible reason why rating are down. Look at the larger picture ....

Yup You mad.

Thank you and keep chocking down the bullshit they keep selling you my liberal friend.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
I know one thing, the 49ers vs Bills game is going to have pretty good ratings this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread