New Girl From Fortlauderdale

shelbygirl144

Established Member
Just reaching out to say hi, currently in the market for a 17 or 18, here to get advice and learn somethings, looking to put together 800-900 whp car daily driver, lol

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Welcome to Thunderdome
dane-cook-waiting_6.jpg

97snakebite

Established Member
so you are looking for a 1k hp car.. how much are you trying to spend? Looking at some good coin to drop. Especially for a "new" car

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
800-900 hp huh.... Well good for u. I guess the first question is what is ur budget and are u looking for something turn-key or looking to build something?

97snakebite

Established Member
800-900 hp huh.... Well good for u. I guess the first question is what is ur budget and are u looking for something turn-key or looking to build something?

Same thoughts...being a 17-18 you are already looking at what 27k. Then u WILL need a motor at that level not including power adder. So id say around 40k+ for a budet??

shelbygirl144

Established Member
Fair enough, I did a C7 2014, auto, heads cam pistons, headers, meth, Circle d converter, ecs 1500 and M&H DRS was putting. out 890 whp, lots of fun, but had to sell the car due to a divorce, so I want to build something start with bolt ons, then a supercharger with supporting mods, debating on stick car or auto, I like to shift

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You can't change your screen name yourself, but you can request a Mod to change it. I wouldn't sweat that your name identifies you as female. The vast majority of guys here are respectful, although some might occasionally go overboard to help you with answers to questions. LOL.

So, welcome to SVTPerformance! You're going to find this site to be a trove of information and opportunities to contribute what you know. Browse around the multitude of forums available here. You probably will want to initially focus on Roadside Pub, Pics & Videos Buffet and 2015+ S550 Mustangs. There's pretty much something for everyone here.

shelbygirl144

Established Member
You can't change your screen name yourself, but you can request a Mod to change it. I wouldn't sweat that your name identifies you as female. The vast majority of guys here are respectful, although some might occasionally go overboard to help you with answers to questions. LOL.

So, welcome to SVTPerformance! You're going to find this site to be a trove of information and opportunities to contribute what you know. Browse around the multitude of forums available here. You probably will want to initially focus on Roadside Pub, Pics & Videos Buffet and 2015+ S550 Mustangs. There's pretty much something for everyone here.
Thanks for the info

Users who are viewing this thread