TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
image.jpeg

I hope this is the right place to post. I searched new member introductions but couldn't find a dedicated thread. I recently purchased a stock 8700 mile '03 Terminator to put beside my Kenne Bell '93 Cobra. I have been creeping on this site for a while and like reading the threads. I figured I would introduce myself before posting on some of them.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
I said stock '03 Terminator, it does have a K&N FIPK, Borla Cat-Back, and just added UPR Catted X-pipe. I'll concede that before I get hammered on the difference between stock and modded

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
29k sounds a little steep, but under 10k mile cars definitely pull a premium and the car definitely looks clean. What are the future mod plans?

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
29k sounds a little steep, but under 10k mile cars definitely pull a premium and the car definitely looks clean. What are the future mod plans?
I am going to do the 2.76 pulley swap and tune it. I want to put a TVS on it but the mileage is so low I kinda don't want to mod it too much. The pulley swap should suffice.... For a while anyway. You always want more lol

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats! Very nice 93 cobra as well. There are other members on here with sub 10k mile cobras with aftermarket blowers. I say do what you want. Lucky for me my 29k mile cobra is considered high mileage compared to some others, lol.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats! Very nice 93 cobra as well. There are other members on here with sub 10k mile cobras with aftermarket blowers. I say do what you want. Lucky for me my 29k mile cobra is considered high mileage compared to some others, lol.
I know me so a new blower will probably happen anyway lol. I'm trying to keep it relatively mild though. I love my 93, it's a different experience driving it than the 03. It's always a hard decision on weekends to decide which one to drive. I've got problems man. The struggle is real.

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
I know me so a new blower will probably happen anyway lol. I'm trying to keep it relatively mild though. I love my 93, it's a different experience driving it than the 03. It's always a hard decision on weekends to decide which one to drive. I've got problems man. The struggle is real.

Before you do anything, get the Ford service manual. You can download the PDF as well as the actual program here:

http://www.terminator-cobra.com/svt_documents.htm

If you are new to the car, the rest of the site will have just about everything you'd want to know about the Terminator.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Lol yeah I need more garage space. I always wanted a couple cars. But then it's hard to give full attention to them all.

UnrealSVT

Established Member
I paid 28k for mine with 5k miles on it. I say more power to him. Beautiful car worth every penny. Especially for the miles and condition...

braindontstop31

Established Member
Welcome to SVTP, nice cars!! Before you get carried away with power, I would look into Full Tilt Boogie Racing, they make bushings for you IRS that will reduce wheel hop. The IRS will give you fits with wheel hop due to the rubber bushings. I think this and subframe connectors are a must before power is added. Just my 2 cents.

Users who are viewing this thread