IMG_2286.JPG

IMG_2288.JPG

IMG_2289.JPG

IMG_2291.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
well well. would you look at that! he probably just rolled it out then back in after the pic lol
That picture is like 6 years old, but it hasn’t changed. Damn car hasn’t even been out of the garage in at least 6 months, let alone drove. December of last year maybe. I should sell it, but my wife won’t let me.

HPLouis

Established Member
That picture is like 6 years old, but it hasn’t changed. Damn car hasn’t even been out of the garage in at least 6 months, let alone drove. December of last year maybe. I should sell it, but my wife won’t let me.

LOL, if I sold this car, my wife would kill me, especially after the convertible debacle.

Sent from my iPad using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
@HPLouis, did you forget including lowering springs in your signature? That is a gorgeous Mystichrome Cobra! I love the wheel choice.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member

Where the hell is the "thumbs down" or "dislike" button for statements like this??????????

Last edited:

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
Looks great man! I think they make a high temp heater hose in black now though!
lol yeah I've been pondering ditching that red hose. Bought that stuff from Napa Auto last second for $45 for 50 feet. Luckily to change that portion it'd only be from the coolant crossover down to the heat exchanger. Good feedback thank you

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Definitely get rid of that red hose. Actually that's the first time I've ever seen a red one on a Terminator. Really nice looking Cobra convertible. Killer look with the low stance and black wheels to compliment the black top. Nice engine mods as well.

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
Definitely get rid of that red hose. Actually that's the first time I've ever seen a red one on a Terminator. Really nice looking Cobra convertible. Killer look with the low stance and black wheels to compliment the black top. Nice engine mods as well.
right on thank you Bob much appreciated man. That red hose will be short lived lol. It's very out of place

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
The red hose doesn't look out of place anymore than a green belt IMO. Belts, hoses, and tires are supposed to be black. That's the way the car Gods intended.
Oh, and no stickers on the exterior, unless your a homosexual...

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
The red hose doesn't look out of place anymore than a green belt IMO. Belts, hoses, and tires are supposed to be black. That's the way the car Gods intended.
Oh, and no stickers on the exterior, unless your a homosexual...
no stickers here lol. But I must say the green belt has definitely grown on me

Users who are viewing this thread