Shelby GT350 Clutch

Live2Crawl

Established Member
What are you guys running for clutch upgrades and what HP are u changing them, I have 5000 km on my gt350 made 530 rwhp just added a pro charger made 700 rwhp and I’m sure my clutch is slipping I was surprised by this gonna overnight a Mcloud Monday any suggestions or advise? Comments or 2 cents appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Whewww man I’d wana know if McLeod fixed their issues from early on...there were multiple instances of people having issues. However, I don’t think I’ve seen one brand that has been perfect with this car. Spec and mantic(god the price though) would be where I’d be looking if it were me.

Zemedici

Established Member
Mcleod is a sturdy unit. They've fixed certain QC issues they had when the GT350s came out, but have been remedied for some time now.

Mcleod or Mantic are really your only options. Mcleod will work just fine for your power level.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Where were the Mcloud issues?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fathouse fab has a post on Fbook/6G about it(tony's twin turbo car), multiple people had issues, 1 procharged and 1 whipple car i can think of right off the top of my head. if Zemedici says the issues are fixed then i'd say it's ok now.

i'm not mechanical enough to tell you what exactly the issue was, but i just remember seeing pics of broken things and unhappy customers

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
I ran a Mcloud on my 11GT500 when I went past the 620 mark. The XLT with a billet flywheel. Did not have any issues with it.
Mcloud makes a specific clutch for the GT350 correct ? I guess if they had issues it has been resolved.

Users who are viewing this thread