Tampa members come in

RussZTT

Established Member
Whats up fellas. Just moved to Lakeland. This area have a page on FB or anything? This doesn't seem to be very active.

Rich D

Large Member
Established Member
Has anyone been to the FORD Garage yet to eat or hang out?

If so how was it? Anyone interested in getting together there?

I'm in Parrish.

I've been a few times, I live right down the street from it. Great food. Great drinks. Great atmosphere. The only downside is that the place is always packed. I typically shoot for about 3pm during the week and there is only a short wait. I haven't bothered to try on a weekend yet.

sc95cobra

Established Member
I've been a few times, I live right down the street from it. Great food. Great drinks. Great atmosphere. The only downside is that the place is always packed. I typically shoot for about 3pm during the week and there is only a short wait. I haven't bothered to try on a weekend yet.

I can't make it there that early during the week, 7pm at best after leaving work I have been waiting since they put the sign up for the place to open and now that it is I have not been there yet. I need to go soon during a weekend. Are there any get meets or shows there?

kodexkustoms

Established Member
The one time I went to the ford garage I was pretty disappointed. And so have most of my friends that have gone. Gotta give them time to get in the swing of things till I go back.

busabruce

Established Member
Just moved back to Florida and bought a house in Lutz.

I drive a 10 GT500. Any Mustang clubs out there? I would love to get involved in more functions like autocross and drag racing.

I do know a few members in here from old clubs.

FL Steve

Established Member
There's a small group of us that are gonna go to showtime possibly the 9th of September if anyone is interested. I called out a buddy of mine with a Cobra to end all the friendly Sh*t talking we do at work.

El_Joker

Established Member
Just moved to the Tampa area and trying to get some info. Looking for a good shop that could handle a MT82 to 6R80 swap, anyone know of a place?

Lethal302

Roar
Established Member
Just moved to Clearwater 10/1. Moved down with a C6 Grand Sport and a Cruze for a daily, but sold both to pick up a 2013 GT500 to daily here

Black Thunder 715

Established Member
Welcome to the Tampa Bay area. Where did you move from? I used to live in Clearwater between 1995 and 1999. I'm on the other side of the bay in the Tampa area.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Thanks I moved from Long Island. I really like it here so far though

Love to meet up sometime and check out your GT500, I've only had the Cobra out once in the last couple months... It's a great place to live, what are you thinking about the temps close to 90 in november? haha..

Users who are viewing this thread