Who's from Iowa?

fromzto5

Established Member
Kane... I posted my Corsas on here. Anyone interested in a set of Corsa Extremes, esp local in Iowa? :)

yellow03cobra

Established Member
Well didnt do worth a damn in the racing segments but pulled a win in my class for the show. Was a great weekend again.
Always wanted one of those. Never put in the time or effort to try to get one though. Congrats

Last edited:

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
Thanks. They really do a great job breaking up the classes so it increased the chances of bringing something home. There were 5 different classes for cobras from 79 to 04, ranging from stock to custom modified. I classed mine as 79 to 04 mini modified, there were four or five of us and ten to twelve all together.

cornfedgt

Established Member
Autumn artistry next weekend in Osage if any one feels like driving up for a car show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1wild-horse

Established Member
Wifey will be up buying crafty stuff. My weekend to work otherwise I would go. When is the sock sale, that has to be coming up too right?

yellow03cobra

Established Member
stupid ford. Couldn't fill up my gas tank to find out that 2 of the evap lines were routed real close to the exhaust and they melted. Luckily had some left over hose and rerouted all the stuff out of the way. :kaboom:

M240Bravo

Established Member
Why does it have a rebuilt title? I might for a back up track toy since the viper keeps going down.

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Not many weekends left, but does anyone want to get together before we store our cars for the winter?

Would be fun to do one more. I need to tweak my exhaust a little still, after putting the cats on things got a little out of whack and the over-axle pipe is rubbing the body. Haven't had time to address it though, crazy stuff at work.

zeus201

Established Member
I'm up for this. I'm in CR, but I can drive down. Pick a good weekend and let's make this happen!

I'd like to. I need to get some time to mess with the car so i'd probably be in the DD.

Would be fun to do one more. I need to tweak my exhaust a little still, after putting the cats on things got a little out of whack and the over-axle pipe is rubbing the body. Haven't had time to address it though, crazy stuff at work.

What about next Saturday, weather permitting?

Skrapmetal

Established Member
I think there might be a Cars and Coffee in WDM on Saturday, but I'm not sure. I think most stuff is winding down for the year. Forecast looks shady though, thunderstorms Sat/Sun

zeus201

Established Member
I think there might be a Cars and Coffee in WDM on Saturday, but I'm not sure. I think most stuff is winding down for the year. Forecast looks shady though, thunderstorms Sat/Sun

I was thinking Saturday 22nd...forecast 10 days away is a crapshoot.

slow 90

Established Member
I'm pretty sure I could do the 22nd. What were you thinking of doing?

I am hoping to get some more time to tinker with the car and maybe drive it. Drove it last night but the same issue came back.

1wild-horse

Established Member
Sad day for me. Insurance expired today, and I just put the car away instead of paying another month. Guaranteed to have some more nice days but oh well. At least it will keep the miles off.

Users who are viewing this thread