Who's from Iowa?

cornfedgt

Established Member
Honestly I have no clue lol. I do know they have a car show every year. They have stuff for kids and the fire department has a booth for food.

It's a hella good time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Gonna be selling my Corsa Xtreme axleback for 11-14 soon. Only 1k miles, nothing wrong with them. I'm going full exhaust/tune soon and I need an axleback that is a little more tame.

Skrapmetal

Established Member
This car is so much fun... I can't help myself!

Waiting on a response from AED with a quote for the tune I want. Going bigger H-pipe and cat deletes, and eventually shorty headers. I debated longtubes, and still may some day... just not yet. I wanna be able to put the cats back in easily to be street legal if I need to.

Last edited:

zeus201

Established Member
Well after 9 years and many thousands of dollars of upgrades / repairs, the 99 cobra is officially sold and gone to a new owner.

Bittersweet ending...now thinking of selling the 04. Tired of driving the civic everyday and be nice to have another 4 door vehicle to haul the boys around.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

yellow03cobra

Established Member
Well after 9 years and many thousands of dollars of upgrades / repairs, the 99 cobra is officially sold and gone to a new owner.

Bittersweet ending...now thinking of selling the 04. Tired of driving the civic everyday and be nice to have another 4 door vehicle to haul the boys around.

staying local? new owner say what he is going to do to it? Focus RS in the future? It has 4 doors.:rolling:

03snkvert

Established Member

Congrats on getting rid of the '99, I have thought about selling mine a few times, but it is paid off and only cost a couple hundred dollars a year. Then I take it out and drive it, and I don't want to sell it!

Priorities change, and there is nothing wrong with that!

zeus201

Established Member
staying local? new owner say what he is going to do to it? Focus RS in the future? It has 4 doors.:rolling:

Staying local. He said he wanted a project but something that is still driveable, which the car was. I recommended dropping the supercharged setup and going back to the original NA setup. There are plently of NA motors laying around, probably could sell off the most FI parts and to help fund the swap. Focus RS would be awesome, but ADM is or going to be rough.

How's the GT500?

Congrats on getting rid of the '99, I have thought about selling mine a few times, but it is paid off and only cost a couple hundred dollars a year. Then I take it out and drive it, and I don't want to sell it!

Priorities change, and there is nothing wrong with that!

Thanks Corey, it was a long time coming! Christy says I should the keep the yellow car, but my priorities are starting to change. Like you, it doesn't cost much to insure and I am so close to paying if off. It's nice to drive, but I feel like I'd like it more if it made more power lol

If only the Chevy SS's weren't so darn spendy!

yellow03cobra

Established Member
How's the GT500?

sits in the garage a lot, put an off road xpipe on it along with a no drill craigs custom plate bracket because I got pulled over for the first time in 10 years for not having a front plate. Fun. Warning at least. Probably not doing much else to it because of driveshaft and fuel pumps. Dyno scheduled for next week.

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Ryan, there are a lot of fun cars with 4 doors. You can find something fun and more practical... But I bet your kids would want you to keep the Cobra. I know I wish my parents had kept some of their toys from back in the day

yellow03cobra

Established Member
first dyno sheet I can be proud of
standard numbers, I didn't get a sheet of their dynojet conversion but it's 638rwhp

mods are 2.3L tvs stock pulley
KN replacement filter with resonator delete
13-14 gt500 injectors
off road x pipe and axle back exhaust

Scan.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread