Who's from Iowa?

FordTech24

Established Member
Shipping question.

I know it been a while since I talked to anyone on here. I just bought a GT500 down in texas and I was wondering if anyone knew of a good transport company.

yellow03cobra

Established Member
I know it been a while since I talked to anyone on here. I just bought a GT500 down in texas and I was wondering if anyone knew of a good transport company.
when I had mine delivered I just went on uship and picked the cheapest one. I haven't successfully ever had a car delivered undamaged. :( Think I paid $550

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Nice numbers!

Longtubes getting installed in two weeks. AED tune coming shortly after, hoping to make some good numbers soon.

cornfedgt

Established Member
I get to pull the passenger knuckle off my car Saturday. Definitely not looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03snkvert

Established Member

Hey Pawel is back! Welcome back buddy!

When we ordered my Father in Laws corvette, if I didn't do the Courtesy Dealer, this is who they suggested for shipping. They may be a little more money, but if you don't have to deal with the headaches, it would be worth it.

http://plycargroup.com/

or

http://www.intercitylines.com/request-a-quote/

Last edited:

Skrapmetal

Established Member
I'm planning to go to Karl's for Cars and Coffee on the Aug 13th if any of you are going. If everything goes well, that is. I am supposed to be picking my car up from the shop the day before with the longtube headers & offroad H installed.

03snkvert

Established Member
I am going to be at the Altoona Palooza show that day, I like getting a good parking spot, and my beer will be close!

fromzto5

Established Member
Guys... I'm from CR area, Kane knows me.

I'm selling my Corsa Extremes for any of you interested (went with another set). I'll probably post a thread in the marketplace here.

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Yeah, make an ad here and you should have decent luck. Make sure to take a picture with your username written on a piece of paper to put in the ad.

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
What's everyone doing for labor day weekend? I'm headed to South Dakota again for the Sturgis Mustang Rally. Been polishing and prepping for the last week. New plugs installed, changed oil, bought some new drag radials and an MGW short throw, all installed. Put a little polish on my exhaust and buffed the whole car. Just have to clean up the inside and Im ready.

Skrapmetal

Established Member
I don't really have any plans for Labor Day weekend, but mine is cleaned and waxed for the charity Cars and Coffee at Valley West Mall this weekend.

cornfedgt

Established Member
There's a car show up in Austin, Mn for cancer research I'm going to Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
Well didnt do worth a damn in the racing segments but pulled a win in my class for the show. Was a great weekend again.
mjbdjp.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread