Zaino

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I used it a long time ago and loved it on my dsg. When I finally got the car running again that's what I went back to for the time being. Their detail spray and tire shine is great imho but again I haven't tried anything else in quite a while...was a little overwhelmed trying to figure it out

dom418

Established Member
I did...in 2001 lol. It was great stuff for it's time but not very user friendly. Long dry times and too many products needed to achieve that wet look.

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
I've polished my car with great results using the Zaino polish system. I also use the Zaino detail and seal spray. Wolfgang Fuzion is the only wax I use on the car.
P1013508_zpssxsnm772.jpg

P1013512_zpssiu3tfrk.jpg

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
The zfx accelerator lets you do 3 coats in a day (basically one after another) so that problem is largely resolved

dom418

Established Member
I will say that the price point is great especially when you compare it how expensive detail products have got

Machdup1

Established Member
I haved used it for a very long time. Stupid easy to apply, great results and lasting protection.

My formula for freshly polished paint is clean, dry, 1 coat z-cs, followed by 3 coats z2, topped with 1 coat z-cs.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The zfx accelerator lets you do 3 coats in a day (basically one after another) so that problem is largely resolved
Yes, you are spot on. I've used Zaino products for many years and it's the only line that I've stuck with. Great products. Great results. I like the leather cleaner/conditioner. Cleans well and leaves a new-car smell that I love.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Good to hear...their prices are not crazy like some of the big names now. I don't have a show car but I like my truck to be on point, she wasn't cheap so I don't want to treat her like she's a two bit slut.

Imatk

Established Member
I used Zaino A LOT a while ago.

The one thing that annoyed me about the Zaino line was having to use the ZFX.

It's an ok solution to curing time... but the problem is you wind up with A LOT of wasted product if you don't use it all.

Not to mention after about two months the ZFX will crystalize and harden and you have to buy more ZFX.

It was novel at first when I used it... but it became a pain in the butt.

I went to other sealants, waxes, etc.

Then I came back around to Duragloss.

Now here's what's interesting.... Duragloss is about half the price of Zaino. But I believe it to be the same product sold under a different name.

Right now I'm using Duragloss 105 and it smells, looks, protects, exactly like the ZAIO (Zaino All in One)

The ZAIO never had to use ZFX so I wound up with that at the end before I started experimenting with other products.

I also use Duragloss Aquawax. It too smells, looks, protects, exactly like Zaino Z8

I can't comment on the Z5 or Z2... BUT I've read from other folks that the other products in the Duragloss line are also very similar if not exact.

I like using an all in one now that protects and cleans because I daily drive my car and the DG105 lasts longer than ANY other sealant, wax, or coating that I've tried.... except ZAIO :)

WHT03SVTCOLO

Established Member
I also use it and like their products. I agree on the ZFX it is a waste. I never seen a better shine especially on black car than using zaino products.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Contact Nate (NastyGT500). He's a professional detailer and knows his stuff. His detailing work is legendary here. He can give you some good recommendations on polish and other products.
AutoDermatology

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I use the Zaino Z2. Awesome stuff. Also use the Z8 detail spray and the Zaino tire shine.
High gloss and super shine.
20160604_110742.gif

183109.gif

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
That paint really jumps out and that is not an easy color to work with.
Thanks man.
The Zaino does a great job. I have 2 coats on the paint. I haven't put a layer on in a couple of years. And using that with the Z8 Grand Finale detail spray, it's a winning combo.
I also use Adam's waterless wash and the Adam's double soft towels that they sell, which are the most super soft and best microfiber towel I have used. I never use a bucket and wash the car. Always waterless wash as the car doesn't get dirty and never sees rain or wet pavement. (My truck,......that's a different story. LOL)

Users who are viewing this thread