I realize you work for Ford and can't give out specifics so I won't ask for any. I want to buy the 2015 Mustang. I'm not sure if I will go with the base 5.0 or the SVT version. If you were in my shoes and you decided in a regular 5.0 would you wait until 2016 for a possible major engine upgrade ? Please note that I'm not asking for detail just a "yes you might wait" or "no you should be set".