‘23 Widebody Hellcat manual order confirmed

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Very excited! I’ve really missed my Charger Hellcat and want to have a manual Widebody before they stopped making them. Unfortunately that was harder than expected but Tuesday and Wednesday confirmed I have an allocation that will be built.
-Destroyer Grey 717hp Widebody Challenger Hellcat ‘Jailbreak Last Call’
-demonic red upgraded interior
-upgraded audio/lighting
-summer tires/black out badging
-suede headliner/engine turned interior
-TR6060 TREMEC MANUAL

Yes it’s slower than an A8 auto but I’m into the manual before they aren’t available camp.
Many colors options I planned weren’t available but VERY excited.
Anyone want a beautiful 3000mi. ‘23 Mach 1 HP Tremec leather Recaro car let me know :)
-J
IMG_2350.jpeg

IMG_2351.jpeg
IMG_2352.jpeg
IMG_4663.jpeg

LS WUT

Established Member
Hell yes!! Congratulations James! Well deserved my friend. I’m pumped to see how this one turns out for you! Knowing you, I can imagine you’ve already got mods planned and picked out for this bad boy! I’m excited to see her completed!

noco5.0

Established Member
MSRP? Saw Koons posted they would sell the first five orders at sticker. I'm tempted to place an order myself but not willing to pay a markup.

Last edited:

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats "J".........Looking forward to seeing your new Manual Charger Hellcat WB build once completed.......Im sure its gonna be Badass!

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Hell yes!! Congratulations James! Well deserved my friend. I’m pumped to see how this one turns out for you! Knowing you, I can imagine you’ve already got mods planned and picked out for this bad boy! I’m excited to see her completed!
Thanks man much appreciated.
This was either going thru (manual widebody) or the Mach was getting a basic centri blower.
I’m doing a basic mod plan with my trusted tuner and going for pump 93 DD after I enjoy it for stock break in.
I think that unless SRT or the EV movement takes a drastic turn these cars are last of a breed.
-J

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Congratulations I really like that destroyer gray. F8 green is probably my favorite at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes I totally agree on F8 green. If I didn’t have another green muscle car I would have done that or maximum steel but more likely Hellraisin (dodge does have great colors/names).
On this car the must have for me was the stick/widebody/red interior and the Destroyer great just works with the base wheels and base red calipers.
I think the ‘22 Jailbreak models (fancy marketing allowing all options/option combinations with some extra power) or the early build ‘23 models had a few options I wanted so those will be cars to look at as used or new unsold.
Only way to get a manual was to wait and gamble losing the allocation or settling on an auto with whatever was left in the parts bin.
I think this spec will look great get down.
-J

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Oh wow, congratulations!!! What a great paint color choice, too. My wife and I both love Destroyer Gray. I'm looking forward to seeing a bunch of photos when you get this bad boy. And maybe a video? ;)

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
You must not have tried a new ZF if you like a DCT.
ZF 8spd auto is the best TC trans on the auto market but when available I’d still always take the Tremec option (DCT or manual). For street strip ZF all the way and if the manual car wasn’t getting built I’d still have been context with the ZF A8.
I’ve personally enjoyed the ‘22 GT500 more than expected and would choose that Tremec DCT over TR6060 or ZF when I go out to drive hard but in reality they are all badass.
-J

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
ZF 8spd auto is the best TC trans on the auto market but when available I’d still always take the Tremec option (DCT or manual). For street strip ZF all the way and if the manual car wasn’t getting built I’d still have been context with the ZF A8.
I’ve personally enjoyed the ‘22 GT500 more than expected and would choose that Tremec DCT over TR6060 or ZF when I go out to drive hard but in reality they are all badass.
-J

I drove the new gXX M3 comp and M4 Comp on the track as well as the previous gen M2 which had a DCT. Also used to own a GTI with a DSG.

All of the new M lineup to include the brand new M2 have switched to ZFs. I’m not sure if they shift faster than the DCT (if they don’t, it’s negligible), but they’re better at everything else. DCTs are too jerky IMO.

But like you, I drive a manual so you made the best choice regardless.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I drove the new gXX M3 comp and M4 Comp on the track as well as the previous gen M2 which had a DCT. Also used to own a GTI with a DSG.

All of the new M lineup to include the brand new M2 have switched to ZFs. I’m not sure if they shift faster than the DCT (if they don’t, it’s negligible), but they’re better at everything else. DCTs are too jerky IMO.

But like you, I drive a manual so you made the best choice regardless.
Save the Manuals!
Stick Shift Nation!
That’s how I roll but that ZF in the Charger and Ram and a friends M5 made me a believer.
Have you tried the Tremec DCT in the GT500? C8?
If I’m being honest I feel the manual Hellcat ratios would be better if they were the ratio set found in my ‘14 GT500 with 2.66 first 0.50 sixth.
The Hellcat is 2.26 super tall first with a 3.70 rear (0.50 sixth maybe?) gearing in a 4400# ride but I don’t plan on going crazy on building this for anything other than street fun.
The availability of amazing cars is pretty sweet right now. I’ll have a hard time letting the Mach 1 go but if I’ll get over it the first time I roll into the Hellcat I hope!
-J

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
You must not have tried a new ZF if you like a DCT.

I have, it’s a great automatic, but it still uses a torque converter. DCT uses clutches, to me it’s more fun to drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
That is a pretty sinister whip. Congrats.

PS were you on the list for the super Demon whatchmacallit?

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
@biminiLX you are one of the coolest dudes that Ive had the pleasure to personally meet thru SVTP. Hell....I even watched the birth and help build your 2022 GT500 with the utmost love and care with my own two hands. There is one issue thou my friend......the SS does not play nice with those hellcats and if we cross paths on the steets up in the "D" bro..... its on........lol......;).

20118 (2).jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread