0:02 / 13:11 Exclusive First 1/4 Mile: 2023 Corvette Z06 *New World Record*

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Impressive in a metric that it's not even trying to impress in... looking forward to the fun magazine lap arguments to come

Haha yes.

It'll be fast, looking forward to seeing some in action!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
My only gripe is the weight and it will be impossible to get without adm.

But if this thing was light like a 3RS it would be a 400k car. 600k+ if it had a horse with a yellow badge on it.

That might be excessive...but I agree. If it weren't American made, the base model would have a 1 in front of the MSRP, with the Z hitting closer to $400k.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
There are several dealers selling at MSRP but you had to order/get on the list very early on. I saw a poll on corvette forum indicating about 80% paid MSRP. ADM is common in this market anyway. Compact Fords are selling over sticker for **** sake. Would I pay it no, but plenty will happily.

Last edited:

blk02edge

Established Member
There are several dealers selling at MSRP but you had to order/get on the list very early on. I saw a poll on corvette forum indicating about 80% paid MSRP. ADM is common in this market anyway. Compact Fords are selling over sticker for **** sake. Would I pay it no, but plenty will happily.
I wonder how many of those are just embarrassed to admit they paid adm

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Thought someone said glory hole runs

IMG_4316.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Lol, this is BS, nobody is going to admit paying adm, they dont want to admit being a sucker. Now ballers, cool, they have throw away money. But really the stealerships are having some kind of adm on this. Even if you cant flip it for 6 months-1 year. Can still flip for profit after!

That 80% is more like 20% paid MSRP, 80% paid adm. We cannot get that twisted.

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
Using a density altitude calculator says that 10.5 at 130 with a DA of 2200' converts to 10.2 at 133mph at sea level.

That thing will go 9's at Cecil with a -2000 DA LOL

jhonda

Established Member
I have really lost the plot with terminology. Too old. If she backed up a 10.51 with a 10.52 is just the first run a glory run or both? She is annoying to the core. If Chevy insisted on a woman running the press car they should of given the Vette to Alex Taylor.
She backed it up with a 10.52

Users who are viewing this thread