'00 L vs. C5

Ltnstrk

Established Member
Heating them up will help the tires I dont care what you say. I'll be waiting to see you put your money where your mouth is. I dont think you even know how to drive a car like that because you never get on it! Practice makes perfect and you dont do the practice. I'll be counting down the days for your car to come out of storage.. People please feel free to comment on the race between myself and BALCKVENOM99. ohh by the way, you must consider the lack of a good driver for him... j/k ron

mikes93

Established Member
Black Ven..... you don't have a blower? humm just 430 rear. Good reason to keep it in storage

99_venum

SVT Madness
Established Member
fastasLtn said:
Heating them up will help the tires I dont care what you say. I'll be waiting to see you put your money where your mouth is. I dont think you even know how to drive a car like that because you never get on it! Practice makes perfect and you dont do the practice. I'll be counting down the days for your car to come out of storage.. People please feel free to comment on the race between myself and BALCKVENOM99. ohh by the way, you must consider the lack of a good driver for him... j/k ron

I own a 99 Cobra with a lot of mods 4.56, BBK LT, Tubular Kmember putting down 338 RWHP N/A..., see my website on it http://members.cox.net/99venom/
Without the spray my Lightning will walk all over the Cobra on the street. Now mount up the slicks on both and you have a race. Turn on the 150 shot on the Snake and bye bye L'

Be wary of the Red Lightnings, they are the fast ones. :coolman:

03venum

Never enough HP
Established Member
i know when my 99ss m6 was stock i raced 2 lightnings both were stock and i think both were 01s and same thing from a 40 roll untill 90 i but at least 2 or more cars on them one of the drivers even said that i had to be spraying him to pull that hard on him ha ha i love the L but its a brick in the areo dept.

Last edited:

Black Venom 99

Established Member
mikes93 said:
None so ever :poke:
So your telling me that storing my car because it only has a 4.30 gear and not a blower is a good idea or bad? Your post can mean both. Cause if you are saying that I shouldn't keep it in storage because I only have a 4.30 gear and not a blower you are a complete dumbass.

Users who are viewing this thread