00 mustang gt, built engine, ready for lots of boost

drgnracin72

Established Member
This car has been my project and my baby for a long time now. it was built right with the best of everything. no corners were cut. the body has 99,764 miles, but the engine only has a 8,000 miles. i built this motor to be very stout and handle anything id ever throw at it. i had plans of supercharging it with a novi 2000 and should have been making upwards of 600 rwhp. the motor as it sits right now, makes 305 rwhp and 315 ft lbs tq on the 91 octane street tune. also has a 95 octane race tune. should make around 30-40 more hp on it. the car was built for street and strip and has ran a best of 12.01@111 on street tires. this car moves for only 305 rwhp. the engine was put together and tuned by jim paschall at www.swtuning.com in oklahoma city. check him out, hes been building and tuning for over 18 years and really knows his stuff. when we put it together, i replaced every single thing on the engine. every single bolt and washer, new radiator, new water pump, i mean every little thing was replaced with new hardware or new parts. this car was built right

Engine:
DSS racing 5.0 supre pro modular stroker with 21 cc dish pistons and manley h-beam rods and forged stroker crank. ($4500)
VT stage 2 2v heads ($2000)
comp cams stage 2 (270) 114 lsa cams (sound very good) ($550 for cams) ($250 for springs)
PI intake with aluminum crossover tube ($190)
accufab plenum ($240)
accufab 75mm throttle body ($220)
k&n CIA ($250)
eveyrthing was buttoned together with arp bolts

Exhaust:
BBK longtube headers, ceramic coated ($490)
BBK offroad h-pipe ($190)
SLP loudmouth II with dumps ($440)
exhaust sounds very good and deep. not very loud untill WOT, never heard another stang that sounds anything near wht this one does

Transmission:
T-45 with 5,000 miles
SPEC stage 3 clutch ($360)
steeda tri-ax shifter ($179)
steeda clutch adjuster kit ($100)

Suspension:
Lakewood adjustable drag shocks on front and back
Eibach drag springs with airbag
Maximum motorsports full length subframe connectors welded in the right way.
torque boxes welded up

Rearend:
31 spline moser axles ($260)
31 spline ford t-lok ($240)
FRPP 3.73 gears ($180)
T/A performance rear end girdle ($159)

Interior:
seats covered in black leather and grey suede with green stitching to match the color of the car.
black suede headliner
custom rear seat delete built by my buddy tim with 5.0 in it
FRPP bullitt pedals

Extrerior:
cervinis fiberglass 3 1/2 cowl hood
V6 rear bumper
UPR brushed SS radiator cover
UPR wiper deletes (still have wipers with rain x blades on them)

Wheels/Tires:
03-04 cobra wheels 9in in front and 10.5 in back
nitto 555 275/40zr17 on front wheels
nitto 555dr 315/35zr17 on the back

I have way too much $$$ into this car and will take a big hit whenever it goes. i have nearly $25.000 into this car not including labor charges. it has been through a couple different stages in its life. it used to be a supercharged car but when that engine blew, i ditched the supercharger with plans to go turbo. those plans changed so i decided i was going to do a novi 2000 with custom intercooler. well thats where im at now and all this car needs is a supercharger to go low 10s.
the car all motor could get into the 11s on the right night and on slicks. its has been a best of 12.01@111 with a 1.71 60' time and that was on nitto drag radials. it could be improved upon a lot with slicks. this car launches hard and drives straight. still knocks down close to 20 mpg wehn you keep your foot out of it. i have plans of buying a 03-04 zo6 corvette as soon as this car is gone. this car has been raced but was built right with the best parts and tuned by one of the best guys in the country. no one but him and I have performed any modifications to this car.

100_1994.jpg

100_1995.jpg

100_1996.jpg

100_1998.jpg

100_1999.jpg

100_2001.jpg

100_2002.jpg

100_2003.jpg

100_2004.jpg

100_2006.jpg

100_2009.jpg

100_2010.jpg

(engine was broken in on a dyno, with 3 oil changes in the first 50 miles, and oil has been changed every 2000 miles after that with full synthetic 5w20 mobil 1. engine is always started and let warm before getting in and driving it, and oil checked everytime the car goes out of the garage.)

some things that need to be addressed:
has a door ding on the driver side right behind the door. can be fixed with paintless dent repair.
holes in deck lid need to be filled in and re painted. shouldnt cost much more than $100 to do this.
has a scrape on teh driver side rear bumper.
does not have am/fm radio as the antenna was shaved off. does have a very nice aline head unit with stock speakers that work just fine.
the car now has a mach 1 chin spoiler on it.

looking for trades also, so let me know what you have, and well see if we can work something out.

Last edited:

drgnracin72

Established Member
Ok $15,000, I am getting out of all debt and that means selling this car to pay for other stuff, so make me an offer. All I can say is no.

I will have the car professionally detailed inside and out and have it polished and waxedm will also include evrything else that I jhave for the car, and that toytals up to maybe a thousnad dollars of stuf I don't have installed. Lemme know I'm very motivated

Last edited:

mocobra

ballin on a budget
Established Member
hey im interested i will pm you an offer
do you have the title?
and is it clean?
thanks matt

drgnracin72

Established Member
i owe about 3k on the car and as soon as i get paid i iwll have the title. the car is very clean.

also on this for sale ass i wrote it a long time ago and forgot to put in there that it has nitrous on it. it runs a 100 shot and has been tuned for that, but on a 150 shot and torco, the car made 480 rwhp and nearly 600 ft lbs of torque. its stupid fast on the bottle and should run mid 10s on slicks. lemme know if your interested

dsgbaron

Established Member
bump for this car, rode, drove, and see it almost every other week. clean like a brand new car inside and out. hell of a deal like he said!!! if i had the money i would have already snached this up!!

drgnracin72

Established Member
bump, have a couple vids of it running. first one is against my buddies 450 rwhp s/c gt, it runs with it untill the top end and that was on motor, with mine on nitrous its me doing to him what he did to me. 35 roll.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbgE75qVTw8

the next one is me vs a 550 rwhp lightning on slicks. i was on nitto 555s and i run him down pretty hard. me on motor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpcx4AHP_Zc

Users who are viewing this thread