00 mustang gt, built engine, ready for lots of boost

drgnracin72

Established Member
bump with pictures of the new wheels and sportlines. looks badass. shoot me an offer

101_0075.gif

101_0072.gif

101_0073.gif

101_0074.gif

101_0075.gif

drgnracin72

Established Member
fuel system, cage and forced induction and drag springs are all thats needed to go 9s in this car. ive got a baby gonna be here in a week and i need the cash bad. it kiills me to lsoe this much money on this car but youve gotta do what ya gotta do. thanx

Last edited:

dsgbaron

Established Member
baby came... 13k

bump for you steven

i have riden many time and driven this car personally! this is a steal for this amount of money! if i already didnt have a car i would be on my way to the bank to pick this one up!

Last edited:

claytucc3

Established Member
Nice car man....I have an 01 with a 5.0 SHM block and heads. It runs in the high 10's on just motor and with the giggle gas lets just say I am in roll cage, drive shaft loop, fuel cut off and all the other stuff I DON'T want to do to my baby. I may be interested in your car. Let me see how a couple of investments go and I will get back to you....happy sales

drgnracin72

Established Member
i am pulling my car off the market. just have to much money in it and to many people just ****ing around with me about it. so ill just keep it

Users who are viewing this thread