00R street tire advice

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
Originally posted by Andy M
ROFL LMAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alrighty then!! Let the games begin!!

Kevin, you gonna stand for this man? You need to come out of hibernation....

yeah.....he's been awfully quiet lately.....:eek:

oh.....by the way.....who bought the chevy???? :xpl:

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by NJ2000R

oh.....by the way.....who bought the chevy???? :xpl:

Who knows, Don't you have a diesel to drive some where?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kevin

ROFL LMAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alrighty then!! Let the games begin!!

Kevin, you gonna stand for this man? You need to come out of hibernation....

i stand on a higher ground. my stands are tall and i avoid alot of flooding that way:D

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra-R

Who knows, Don't you have a diesel to drive some where?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yup.....a FORD diesel truck :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Cobra-R

Established Member

too embarrassed to admit to it i suppose :chicken:

I don't know what you all are talking about, I drove the mighty diesiel killer V10 to work today. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Andy M

Established Member

I don't know what you all are talking about, I drove the mighty diesiel killer V10 to work today. :D :D :D :D :D :D
Brian, you have one of those monster V10 trucks, do ya? Man, what kind of mileage does that thing get? around 5 or so??

Don't let these guys give you a hard time dude?! Be proud of the V-10!! :bash:

by the way, howz the clock in the R doing?? still have it prominently displayed on above the console?? ;-)

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member

the V10 might kill a cheby diesel, but not the mighty FORD POWERSTROKE DIESEL!!!!!!
:lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
Brian, you have one of those monster V10 trucks, do ya? Man, what kind of mileage does that thing get? around 5 or so??

by the way, howz the clock in the R doing?? still have it prominently displayed on above the console?? ;-)

oh no Andy....we're not knocking the V10....the V10 is cool....at least its a FORD product.....a little bird somewhere told me that there's some FORD guy here amongst us, who bought a chevy.....any clue who it is????:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Cobra-R

Established Member

Yea, I got a V10. :D I average in the 8-12 range depending on how I'm driving it.

Clock???? I have no idea what you are talking about???:p :p :p No, I removed it in favor of an oil presure guage. The clock has been transplanted to a tractor out in Colorado. ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) I will let you guess who's. :idea: :idea:

Cobra-R

Established Member

...a little bird somewhere told me that there's some FORD guy here amongst us, who bought a chevy.....any clue who it is????:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ken,
When I meet you in person, bring that bird along with you. I would like to have a man to bird talk with it. :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

CobraRPrincess

Pit Crew Of NJ2000R
Established Member
RE:Tire Rubbing on '00R

I thought I'd try to drop hint to NJ2000R that I would like to experience a little rubbing myself. It seems he is preoccupied with his car, yet he needs to be reminded that the car isn't what keeps him warm at night. LOL

just a little added humor, since someone said it's lacking lately. Good luck with the tires, wish me luck too! HeeHeeHee:lol:

Cobra-R

Established Member
Re: RE:Tire Rubbing on '00R

Originally posted by CobraRPrincess
I thought I'd try to drop hint to NJ2000R that I would like to experience a little rubbing myself. It seems he is preoccupied with his car, yet he needs to be reminded that the car isn't what keeps him warm at night. LOL

just a little added humor, since someone said it's lacking lately. Good luck with the tires, wish me luck too! HeeHeeHee:lol:

Ken,
I suggest you heed the above advice, might get kinda cold sleeping in the R. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cobra-R

Established Member
The car has heat :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But you would have to install a clock, so you know when to sleep and when to wake up. You know what kind of razzing a clock brings out. ;-) ;-) ;-)

besides, you would kinda sill rubbing up against the steering wheel. :D :D :D :D

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member

But you would have to install a clock, so you know when to sleep and when to wake up. You know what kind of razzing a clock brings out. ;-) ;-) ;-)

besides, you would kinda sill rubbing up against the steering wheel. :D :D :D :D

true, true....dammit....once again, the woman wins out....hehehe gotta keep em happy, right??? LOL :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

Cobra-R

Established Member

true, true....dammit....once again, the woman wins out....hehehe gotta keep em happy, right??? LOL :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread