01' - 04' - Diecast Lightning

buzzyinmich

King Buzzy
Established Member
If any of you guys can find or know of where I can find a couple of these or just one, please let me know.

I don't really care about the scale, just something bigger then a matchbox car or hotwheels, I can't seem to find a Black Diecast Model of my truck.

I'd thought Someone out there might know where I could find them or get them at!

Thanks!

-Bill

:beer:

Skrapmetal

Established Member
I'll pay a dollar more than he will! :D

(Just kidding! But I'd like one too if someone finds a place to get 'em.)

Last edited:

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
You can find them on e-Bay all the time, the most popular Lightning diecast is made by Burago,i have one of each color except for Silver, i have 3 of those! :thumbsup: The colors they come in are Silver(The Best ;-) )Red, Black,Yellow and White. The Black and White ones are more rare than the others, but i just saw a Silver,Red & Yellow one on e-Bay a couple days ago. So go there and check it out, go to "Diecast" under Toys and type in "Burago Ford", and that should do the trick.A few guy's here have some real nice collection of Lightning diecasts of all sizes,i even have the Huge Silver Radio Controlled Lightning made by New Bright,and when i say Huge i mean HUGE!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
buzzyinmich said:
If any of you guys can find or know of where I can find a couple of these or just one, please let me know.

I don't really care about the scale, just something bigger then a matchbox car or hotwheels, I can't seem to find a Black Diecast Model of my truck.

I'd thought Someone out there might know where I could find them or get them at!

Thanks!

-Bill

:beer:

ALL the ones I've seen have 99-00 wheels. I have 3 of them. :pepper:

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
There is a Black one on e-Bay right now ending tomorrow,it is the one with a Chrome grill, they are SUPER RARE. I can't get the link to work yet,so go the e-bays home page type in Ford Lightning and you'll find it on the 2nd page of ending soon. It's at $1 dollar right now, the guy only does pay pal, and i don't have pay pal or i would buy it myself.

Last edited:

buzzyinmich

King Buzzy
Established Member
Id like to try to find one that has the same rims as I do, I know kinda picky, but I have the crome 01' rims.

TXRickC

Established Member
buzzyinmich said:
Id like to try to find one that has the same rims as I do, I know kinda picky, but I have the crome 01' rims.

you will only find 99-00 style.

Eds01Lightning

Established Member
Here is my collection of Bburago's....2 blacks (one with rare chrome) one red, yellow and silver! Plus some smaller ones...and a BIG one! :-D

P7190007_edited.jpg

P7190006_edited.jpg

Lord Tauk

SVT God
Established Member
Eds01Lightning said:
Here is my collection of Bburago's....2 blacks (one with rare chrome) one red, yellow and silver! Plus some smaller ones...and a BIG one! :-D

P7190007_edited.jpg

P7190006_edited.jpg

That's an awesome collection.

Billybong

I Am The Anti-Rice!
Established Member
Eds01Lightning said:
Here is my collection of Bburago's....2 blacks (one with rare chrome) one red, yellow and silver! Plus some smaller ones...and a one! :-D

Damn dude, you got it bad. :rolling:

TXRickC

Established Member
This is an old pic from 2001, (2) Tamiya 1/10 R/C's, (5) Bburago 1/21, (2) Anson 1/43, (3) Tiger Wheels 1/64
The R/C's have since been sold to Vinman in NJ.
lightningtoys.jpg

Here are all 12 Variations of the Tiger Wheels (sold in Puerto Rico only)
The 3 on the right are 1 of 300 while the all Yellow is 1 of 1,000 and the other 8 are 1 of 3,000 or 3,333
lightningtoys2.jpg

NIT2WN

torque junky
Established Member
I have the yellow one in the pic above, except I took it to a body shop and had them spray it dsg before I assembled it. Those have the 03-04 wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread