01+ 10row Intercooler

inuswo

Hopeless SVT Fan
Established Member
Long story short, in 2007 I found that my 1999 Lightning had not had the intercooler recall fix done to it.

Rather than replacing just the intercooler with fords kit, I went shopping for 01+ parts knowing that I would want an upgraded blower and the likes one day.

All of the parts that I got were either purchased from forums (SVTP,NLOC,LR,SCLOC,SVTE,etc), or purchased locally.

This particular part I got as an extra. In the process of acquiring an 01+ intercooler I thought was sent 2 99 intercoolers and then finally 1 01+.

Apparently I mixed things up though and now realized that I did in fact receive 2 01+ intercoolers, so I bought one extra like an idiot :D

So now I'm looking to offload it. I paid 800$ for these at the time, and straight up got burned by whoever it was that sent me the busted 99 intercooler claiming for it to be an 01+.

I'm asking for 550$ + the ride for this 01+ 10 row IC and midplate (attached). Pictures below. It supposively had only 6400 miles on it, not that miles really effect these things much.

IMG00251.jpg

IMG00255.jpg

Please PM me or more preferably email me at [email protected].

Users who are viewing this thread