'01 Bullitt vs '05 Spec V on spray

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
so last night we finally finished a friends '01 true blue bullitt, we installed Mac LT's, Mac o/r H, 24lb injecters, a 90mm L' MAF, and tuned it with sniper tuning...

we had to wait for the long tubes and midpipe to settle in VIA (lots of smoke)

so we made a small detour and waited in a parking lot, soon as it stopped smoking we were getting ready to head out to the spot when some drunk idiots leaving a small bar by us happened to notice the cars....

one guy shouts out "sweet 1.8L rice burner" and nice GT

this all lead to the guys saying they had cobra's 600+rwhp 300zx's yada yada yada and they wanted to watch the race so they folllowed us out to the spot

mods on bullitt- full exhaust, CAI, 3.55's, tune

mods on sentra se-r spec v- RAI, full exhaust, 75 wet shot :D

1st race is a 40 roll

th_DSCN1189.gif

spec v honked it off and pulled out an instant car and then the bullitt missed 3rd

2nd race is a dig, bullitt's turn to honk

sentra jumped right before 3 honk but let off and waited for the bullitt to catch up

went up to 120ish sentra won by 5-6 cars

3rd and final race, drunk idiot decided to arm drop for us.....

th_DSCN1190.gif

sentra spun thru 1st then hooked and sprayed 2nd, 3rd and 4th

bullitt was sideways and bus lengths behind before we shut down at 120ish again....

bullitt was on 245 street tires.....:(

we discovered the IAC sensor was causing the bullitt to idle at 1200rpm's so we dont know if that was causing a major problem for him or not?

sentra has gone a best of 13.5 @ 106mph on a 75 shot

bullitt claims before LT's and injecters and MAF that it ran 13.6 @ 104 or something.....i dont remember lol

all runs are on tape but i dont think the bullitt owner wants it to be posted on youtube since he is a member on here haha :beer:

on the dig runs the spec v only sprayed in 2nd gear and up

and for those that dont really know much about the spec v's they have a 2.5L 200hp 4 banger with a 6spd

Last edited:

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
my friend wants to try his luck with a stock 03-04 cobra and see what happens, anyone in orlando with a stock 03-04 that wants to play?

Last edited:

5 ltr. beater

....in spacers we trust
Established Member
my friend wants to try his luck with a stock 03-04 cobra and see what happens, anyone in orlando with a stock 03-04 that wants to play?

i think your friend should be more worried about LS1's and Mach1's first. then graduate to challenging something faster like a termi or LS3.

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
i know most of the people up at pipers "the bar that you are talking about" that have cars and one guy up there has a 03 10th anny cobra i have seen it once or twice. the only other cobra up there is my moms bf with his 04 vert he is stock but wont race. there is also a hci gto up there. but all of that sucks for foti

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
i know most of the people up at pipers "the bar that you are talking about" that have cars and one guy up there has a 03 10th anny cobra i have seen it once or twice. the only other cobra up there is my moms bf with his 04 vert he is stock but wont race. there is also a hci gto up there. but all of that sucks for foti

^ there was a auto 6.0 that left right before we did sounded like it had a cam

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
i think your friend should be more worried about LS1's and Mach1's first. then graduate to challenging something faster like a termi or LS3.

we have been trying to get a kid at our tech school to run us in his '03 fobra with full exhaust and he admitted that he cant outdrive my friend to save his life lol

its just a '01 cobra with 03 hood, front and rear bumpers

the bullitt we raced is making a lil more than a stock mach 1

he raced a '01 cobra with a full '03 engine at the track last friday and it beat him by 1.8 secs lol

the guy had full exhaust, 6lb lower, intake and dyno tune from Lamotta's claimed it made 437rwhp

Last edited:

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
i have never drove nor riden in a terminator but i have driven a stock '07 GT500 and my friends spec v on spray feels just as fast....

i know GT500's with D/R's can run 12's but most stock ones with an average driver i see run low to mid 13's.....

on the 75 shot he is right around 315hp on 93 pump, 100 shot and race gas is closer to 350hp in a 2600lb car

Last edited:

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
we have been trying to get a kid at our tech school to run us in his '03 fobra with full exhaust and he admitted that he cant outdrive my friend to save his life lol

its just a '01 cobra with 03 hood, front and rear bumpers

the bullitt we raced is making a lil more than a stock mach 1

he raced a '01 cobra with a full '03 engine at the track last friday and it beat him by 1.8 secs lol

the guy had full exhaust, 6lb lower, intake and dyno tune from Lamotta's claimed it made 437rwhp

Not sure I would call an 01 with an 03 hood a FOBRA...usually reserve that for GT's badged as Cobra's.

Can anyone there drive. Not believing your friend's 300 wheel hp Spec is beating 437 rWhp Cobras.

Clearly the Cobra driver is having issues when he loses after having a 137 hp advantage.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
Not sure I would call an 01 with an 03 hood a FOBRA...usually reserve that for GT's badged as Cobra's.

Can anyone there drive. Not believing your friend's 300 wheel hp Spec is beating 437 rWhp Cobras.

Clearly the Cobra driver is having issues when he loses after having a 137 hp advantage.

cobra was on street tires and had 3.27 gears i didnt say he beat the 03 swapped one, i said it beat him by 1.8 secs

Last edited:

red9450

Established Member
I think the sentra is more than capable well driven on a 100 shot of taking a stock 03-04....

Everyone on here looks at the best times recorded by 03-04s stock, and thinks thats what they all run. I've seen more than a few fall waay short of that.

Buuttt.... 03-04s all came with 3.55s IIRC

Monster Mach

Established Member

red9450

Established Member
tell him to drive to maryland ill have him race my mach my girlfriends brothers spec v and her other brothers cobra since he is such a amazing racer.. pics of all of them
Road Royalty - blkout's 2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V
the spec ^^
Road Royalty - Member Profile for: 2003svt
the cobra^^
Road Royalty - MonsterMach's 2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1
me^ lets see what a 75 shot will do.. since i can take all motor spec vs all day

You want him to race a mach with a 75 shot, and think you are bad ass, right? He's not at all out of line in wanting to try his luck against a stock 03-04 cobra. If you are such a good racer, you should be able to get it done without spray.

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
i have never drove nor riden in a terminator but i have driven a stock '07 GT500 and my friends spec v on spray feels just as fast....

i know GT500's with D/R's can run 12's but most stock ones with an average driver i see run low to mid 13's.....

on the 75 shot he is right around 315hp on 93 pump, 100 shot and race gas is closer to 350hp in a 2600lb car

LOL:lol: ummm , you do realize a 106mph trap speed is not gonna come anywhere near what a stock 03-04 cobra or a shelby traps, even the slowest time is mid to low 13's for stock shelby and 03-04 cobras, but even then they still trap in the 107-111+mph range, and good driven 03-04 cobras have trapped 112-114, and shelbys have trapped 115-120 bone stock lol for example heres some cars some people I kno.

Bone stock 2010 shelby gt500
best time stock 12.4@118
stock with tire only 12.15@115

bone stock 2003 cobra
12.8@112
pulley intake exaust,slicks,suspension,gears 10.9@124

sentra se-r bone stock
15.6@92

sentra se-r bolt ons intake exaust etc
14.7@96
sentra se-r bolt ons intake exaust etc. 75 shot
13.8@103

those are times of 3 people I kno with similar cars, im sorry but even if ur friend runs mid to low 13's esp from a roll with 106 trap isnt gonna cut it, he should race bone stock mach 1's or ls1's.:bash:

For example use the stock shelby and 03 cobra above vs my friends ser times, that would be a murder fest.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread