'01 Bullitt vs '05 Spec V on spray

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
I need to go to the OF meet one night. Just can't get motivated to drive all the way over there..lol

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
the owner of the bullit needs to dial in and get a tune on it now he just changed all his mods and some break in miles and new tires / drive mod and they should be a good race.

black03kbcobra

Flawless Victory!
Established Member
I've seen quite a few stock terminators run in the 13s with 105-108 traps...

I've seen bolt-on cobras run in the 13's. I let a buddy of mine race mine at the track when my car was full bolt-ons with a 2.76 pulley and 275/17 nitto DR's. He ran a high 13 @ 114:nonono:. My car made 480rwhp and 475tq. Was his first time in the car, but just goes to show you if someone doesn't know how to drive or know the car very well that crappy times are possible. Wish I had that run on vid. It was outstanding!

Trick Pony

Stang Addict
Established Member
Sure anything can happen with a really shitty driver that blows the tires off but with equal driving those cars are not in the same league as an 03-04 Cobra or GT500. Heck with my bone stock '03 Cobra motor and trans in my '00 I ran 12.5@116 on street tires with a 2.0 60-ft (not DRs).

Foti

Established Member
FOTI!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

:beer:

bro on the way back to my house when josh wasnt spraying that was actually a close race, you had a car on him because he spun badly lololol

those guys from the bar were annoying as ****

EDIT: ^this is the bullitt owner everyone

more like two cars at the end of first, and there would've been no point in me going to second, cuz that would've made it worse....

**** my tps and iac btw
lol they edit out the f bomb

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
I've seen bolt-on cobras run in the 13's. I let a buddy of mine race mine at the track when my car was full bolt-ons with a 2.76 pulley and 275/17 nitto DR's. He ran a high 13 @ 114:nonono:. My car made 480rwhp and 475tq. Was his first time in the car, but just goes to show you if someone doesn't know how to drive or know the car very well that crappy times are possible. Wish I had that run on vid. It was outstanding!

and I saw a guy run high 13's@120 in a bone stock zr1 corvette which is 638hp stock... so that goes back to what im saying you can beat a driver but im sorry a 200hp 4 banger nissan ser with bolt on's and 75 shot is not gonna take or be faster to race a shelby or 03 cobra stock or mild bolt ons.:poke:

so you can beat the driver and not the car lol

Users who are viewing this thread