01 cobra eaton swapped orlando

Brutal Metal

Established Member
What I was saying 480 isn't much power....and HP per boost the Vortech I have makes more hp then the Eaton...reason I was saying Eaton on 8 psi with the same mods I doubt highly it can run 11.6s
I think a majority of us New Edge guys would be very happy to say our 99-01 put down 480 RWHP, so I STILL don't understand your argument or logic??

02SVTV6

Established Member
So you want me to put my **** near yours?

No dice..

oh what's wrong...what do you have to lose it's small right ? ? ? dont be a b*tch now...I'm comfortable with myself...you seem to be confident in what you say...but you fail with your slow ass 99 cobra lol...

I think a majority of us New Edge guys would be very happy to say our 99-01 put down 480 RWHP, so I STILL don't understand your argument or logic??

point is I made a comment its slow which I know it is...if they car made 550 i'd say it's slow lol...he took it the wrong way...and I said Power per Boost my S-Trim vortech makes more then the Eaton...he made what 480 with 15 psi ? I made 500+ on 11psi...stock exhaust manifolds, single T-body, O/R bassani X, MAC 3" catback

and as for being faster...No eaton on 8psi would have gone 11.6s or better with just a catback and clutch on DRs like I did on the S-Trim full weight car w. driver (3750)...oh and I have 3.27s FTL

That's my point.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
[/Quote and as for being faster...No eaton on 8psi would have gone 11.6s or better with just a catback and clutch on DRs like I did on the S-Trim full weight car w. driver (3750)...oh and I have 3.27s FTL

That's my point.[/QUOTE]

I guess you've never heard of Mr. Patience from Canada on here, his car is knocking on the 11's door N/A with a NAZ PSR and very few bolt ons!!

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
oh what's wrong...what do you have to lose it's small right ? ? ? dont be a b*tch now...I'm comfortable with myself...you seem to be confident in what you say...but you fail with your slow ass 99 cobra lol...

Don't make callouts your car can't currently back up. No Bench racing..

and as long as there are an even number of girls to guys...hahahahah

no sausage fests

Jamie R.

Established Member
The thing is, is all the dude asked is did somebody buy the car and you come on here talking bs about how much faster you are. Where is the logic in that:shrug: I will say this for ya though, give me a eaton on my car and I will bust those 11.60's out all day long. I ran a 12.45 and full weight, making 300 at the tires, I don't think it would be that hard to see another 150 at the tires propelling my car with me driving it to some 11.60's. I do like the centri's better myself but don't say it can't be done.

Jamie R.
'01 Silver Cobra

GhostRiderblk

GhostRider
Established Member
im doing a eaton swap. im planning on makeing around 450 with out ported blower. anyways just prefer it over vortech. vortech actually used to be a shity supercharger company almost nothing worked on there applications. but there coming around.... rather have roots style over vortech anyday. but i will be shooting for low 12's and then ill fully build motor and put 11.6 behind me:beer: .but im not there yet so my mouth is sealed lol :lol1:

Last edited:

L1ghtning

2001 ford lightning
Established Member
02svtv6 i dont want your JUNK sitting next to my new car. All i was asking did someone buy the car.... Go talk your shit somewhere else.

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
L1ghtning, I was not refering to your car as junk. I used that word as a synonym for a word that would have made the filter mad! lol. I would have loved to have bought your car!

L1ghtning

2001 ford lightning
Established Member
i just was woundering if anyone bought it. I have some reciepts for everything i was going to send to the new owner.

01laser

Established Member
OK a stock 01 will put down 290-295, this guy does an Eaton swap and manages to put down 480 RWHP and that's slow? You'll be Damm lucky to get a normal Vortech and Procharger to achieve that figure! Yeah sure it isn't a fricken turbo but that's a NICE power increase!!
I run 11.00000'sssss breaking transmissions with my eaton.

check sig

Users who are viewing this thread