01 Lightning takes out 2 stangs/2 supras/wrx/camaroSS

TheGoaT

Established Member
Here are some vids of my truck in action.
The 4.6 Mustang has a built short block with a S trim blower and TKO transmission. The SS had a lid, and exhaust. The foxbody had a built motor with a kenne bell blower. The wrx had midpipe and turbo upgrades, One of the supras was stock Twin turbos, the other had an aftermarket Single turbo.

4.6 and camaro SS

foxbody and wrx

2 Supras

alexs93lx

Established Member
nice work, you don't spin much at all. I think you might have lost had the kb fox body had tractioin though. Either way nice kills keep up the good work!

EvoOwner

Now with even MORE ownage
Established Member
Awesome vids. You really know how to launch your L.

I love the sound the supra makes while accelerating, even when they lose it still sounds cool.

ReducedFat

THE PONTIFICATOR
Established Member
So let me get this straight

You ripped a WRX a new one out of the hole and pulled not one, but TWO, Supras in the top end.

God Bless America, we know how to build a car :rockon:

drkchk03svt

Established Member
I am confused ..... I understand a fast truck but the single turbo supra should of killed you on the top end. I guess it was the one on the right in the video...? The one that was catching you. GOOD KILL!

TheGoaT

Established Member
Originally posted by Pyro
That L hauls a$$. What kinds of mods do you have in it?

CAI, Line Mod Valve, Deep Pan, Custom Tuned SCT, Magnaflow Catback, 4lb lower and 2.77'' upper pulleys, electric fan, cobra r waterpump, 160 stat, TrukTracs, Nitto 555Rs, NGK TR6s, SVO SB Throttle Body, Intake spacer, Swanson PCV valve, Running Royal Purple

Users who are viewing this thread