01' Oxford White (Built)

CowlSS

King Mufasa Asshole
Established Member
I'll get some up a.s.a.p., I'm very meticulous about it. Ask anyone who knows me, its ALWAYS clean enough to eat off of.

I'll vouch for it Gared. I've only seen the truck dirty once, and that was the day he picked it up from PSI. The truck looks great, sounds nasty as hell, and runs stong!

Too bad you never got your rematch before I sold mine. :)

01whiteL

Established Member
I'll vouch for it Gared. I've only seen the truck dirty once, and that was the day he picked it up from PSI. The truck looks great, sounds nasty as hell, and runs stong!

Too bad you never got your rematch before I sold mine. :)

Come drop the hummer off and you can steal the truck for a day, call ron up and you can take it off the valet tune... if you even need it :coolman:

Tim03cobra

Established Member
This is the kind of truck i was looking for. I want a truck that will run 10's since I sold the Cobra. I have cash in hand. I'll send you a PM. Thanks Tim

01whiteL

Established Member
I posted on your NLOC add.

I would like to see some more pictures of the interior and engine compartment.

Thanks,
Bob

I'll get them up as soon as I can. Interior is just like any other stock lightning interior:-D, only difference is the steering gauge pod has an aem wideband in it.

Brentonsvtf150

Established Member
hey man i trade you my truck and 10k im here in houston as well you have seen my truck 01 silver with the gt ram air hood let me know give me a call at 281-728-3739 maybe we can work some thing out

01whiteL

Established Member
hey man i trade you my truck and 10k im here in houston as well you have seen my truck 01 silver with the gt ram air hood let me know give me a call at 281-728-3739 maybe we can work some thing out

Sorry man, not looking to trade for another truck... thankyou for the offer though:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread