01' Oxford White (Built)

01whiteL

Established Member
Yup, you will regret selling it...trust me!

I know I will, but seems as though to make things as easy as possible this is what I need to do...... :shrug:

TTT, colder weather has really woke the truck up someone come get it!

**I'm now entertaining offers**..... PM's please:rockon:

Last edited:

01whiteL

Established Member
pictures/walk around video will be added in the a.m, gotta go buy a usb cable since I seemed to lose mine for the camera.

vobra46

Established Member
pictures/walk around video will be added in the a.m, gotta go buy a usb cable since I seemed to lose mine for the camera.

Still intrerested in this truck.

Please post the video and additional pictures.

Do you have the title in hand? What is the closest airport to your location? Would there be any issues at all that would not allow the truck to driven to Florida from your location?

Bob

vobra46

Established Member
Bob, I'm pretty sure the Whipple has been replaced with an Eaton.

I know dude, if I do decide to buy this one it will be getting a 3.4 whipple anyways. I have been watching this truck for months now and its getting pretty close to a price point where I am going to say it will be worth it to me.

This truck has all the "goods" in my opinion even with the whipple off of it.

Bob

Thunder Bolt

AKA Ron's Bolt!
Established Member
I know dude, if I do decide to buy this one it will be getting a 3.4 whipple anyways. I have been watching this truck for months now and its getting pretty close to a price point where I am going to say it will be worth it to me.

Bob

:thumbsup:

Gared, you better make up your mind. This might spoil your Turbo project!

01whiteL

Established Member

Bob

Has everything you need... the bts can be sent in and ran through if you ever have issues with it. Brians warranty is badass, and if you ever go turbo simply send it in and can swap a few things for it. The motors damn near fresh and is a proven setup.

The price is set at my lowest and it's worth every penny even without the whipple. Any less and it's simply not worth selling, I'll part it out and return it to stock and have it payed off. Attempt to recreate a truck like this with the parts it has on it.... you'll spend more just in mod's EASY.

Titles not in hand I do owe on it, if you fly down it can be done same day as the banker knows me well. There are no issues at all that could prevent you from driving anywhere with it. I dropped the price to 20,500 but really shouldnt even be that low.

I'll PM you a contact #, give me a call and I can email you the other pictures and videos

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread