01 Red 32V Twin Turbo as new throughout

svtbarry

Established Member
Hi Guys, very sad to be selling the best vehicle I have ever owned - my 32V TT Lightning. This amazing vehicle was featured in Ford Truck Magazine and was one of the first ( probably THE first ) 32V Twin Turbo's ever produced. This truck has been constantly improved over the years and has had something like $30K spent on it to bring it up to the current spec. This truck is perfect in every detail except for a knocking bearing - an easy fix for someone who knows how their stuff and I even have some of the pieces required when doing a rebuild for a new owner. Anyway, contact me on [email protected] for vids and the full spec - far too much to list here. I am asking just $12,500 for this incredible machine - like a missile when required but also a kitten in traffic. A trully excellent conversion.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsVcEwtlgy0"]YouTube - ‪Twin Turbo Lightning‬‏[/nomedia]

BTW, my avitar is a pic of me racing my first ( silver ) Lightning, not the one for sale

Last edited:

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
I know it's going out on a limb here but you wouldn't have any interest in a 2004 CTS-V trade would you>??? I would need some cash coming my way. I could throw it on my trailer and come down to you.
I'd love to get back in a Lightning and this would be the perfect chance.

Last edited:

Black-n-Blue

Established Member
Hey svtbarry... I've seen SVT 150's Caddi riding around and it's a pretty damn sweet machine! I'll be honest... it smoked my 99 Roush with tons of mods on it at the time. If you're lookin for a badass luxury car I would go for it in a second!

svtbarry

Established Member
Yeah, I realize that's an amazing machine. But, (a) he's looking for a trade plus cash his way, and (b) I need cash from the sale of my amazing machine.

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
10 in cash? can you email more pics please [email protected]. my younger brother is going to our place in Ormond beach (about 45min from orlando) in a week. I can pay for the truck in full today if you can do 10 and just keep it in the garage for a week untouched. he will pick the truck up and trailer it home.
let me know
thanks
Kevin

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread