02 GT New Times In! 11.33@124

Cruzer

11 Second 2V
Established Member
Not bad for a stock longblock. Never even took the valve covers off. Whats done is in my sig.

The orange and black is a friend of mine, thats a 98 GT with a stock 01 cobra swap. He was only running 1/8th mile that time, his best was 12.0 and I forget the mph. Enjoy
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X61JCO7F0Nc"]YouTube- 98 GT with 01 Cobra Swap and supercharged 02 GT Mustang[/nomedia]

KzooMuscle

Established Member
Factory freak? I thought anything more than 420ish whp was pushing it on a stock block? What's your secret? Tune? Keep reppin for the 2v's!

What else does that 98 have done? It looks good!

Last edited:

Cruzer

11 Second 2V
Established Member
Factory freak? I thought anything more than 420ish whp was pushing it on a stock block? What's your secret? Tune? Keep reppin for the 2v's!

What else does that 98 have done? It looks good!

No secret here just ALOT of TLC. Take very good care of her, O yea did I say its a DD to. Drive it everyday of the year!(unless it's just to bad out)

The 98 just has a stock 01 cobra motor, built tranny, built rear, he had a fully built 2V in her but he came across the 4V and since he was getting it for free he couldn't pass it up. He's waiting on some extra $$$ to put some cams in.

Users who are viewing this thread