02 Mustang GT 42k Motor mods, 4:10"s, New T-45 trans, Plus More! Excellent Shape$8000

lx-conv331

Mustang Junkie
Established Member
02 Mustang GT 42k, Built Motor, NOS, 4:10"s, T-45 trans, Plus More! Excellent Shape!

:pepper: Up for sale is my Personal 02 Mustang Gt that has 42k on the body and 5k on drive-train, has leather interior & loaded up with cold ac from VA. I 'l start with the motor, all mods were done at Steen Racing out of VA: Motor has manley forged pistons .30 over, manley rings, Scat H-beam forged rods, Stage II ported PI Heads with oversized Ferrera valves, manley nex tec springs, bronze guides, Custom grind Comp cams installed, Built & Dynoed (have sheets), ED Clark custom tune for NOS, 70mm throttle body, Ford Focus Fuel pump installed for the NOS, UPR Cold air intake, CompuCar Adjustable NOS installed with a 90 shot (have jets up too 175) Kooks long tube headers w/ BBK X-Pipe & flowmaster mufflers, plus more! Transmission was replaced with a T-45, Center force Clutch stage II, Ford Motor Sports 4:10 gears installed (no whine), Sub frame connectors, Adjustable Struts & shocks, UPR Lowering springs (1inch), Upgraded brakes from a 2001 Ford Cobra (stops on a dime), SCT 4 Bank chip w/switch for muiltiple tune, Plus more! Interior has alot of aftermarket accessorys with aftermarket 700 watt stereo, Call Mike with questions (607)621-8650 $8000 buys it! I have most of the reciepts, Car has always been garage, wash & waxed on a regular basis, Never out in bad weather! Have some vids aswell

Picture443.jpg

Picture441.jpg

Picture439.jpg

Picture437.jpg

Picture436.jpg

Picture435.jpg

Picture430.jpg

Picture429.jpg

Picture428.jpg

Video:[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li70neUAJpI"]YouTube- 02 MUSTANG GT w/ Stage II PI Heads w/ Comp Cams, Idle & driving[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmjCEPF4HGo"]YouTube- Is it fast[/ame]

Last edited:

Mike-E

Livin
Established Member
Wow, very nice. Too bad it wasn't closer to march, I'd grab this one up in a hurry. Do you have any Dyno numbers available. Also what kind of compression is the engine making?

lx-conv331

Mustang Junkie
Established Member
Thanks it really is a nice car! The numbers are all motor- 284.98 rwh with 294.54 tq this is with the rev limiter set at 6k, stock 19lb injectors, stock mass air meter, no underdrive pulleys & stock lower intake manifold(I was going to upgrade this winter to 30lb inj & 80mm mass air meter which I have now, pulleys & maybe a Reichard Racing custom intake manifold which would really bring out the power more then take it back to the dyno) & those numbers would go up were guessing to 340-358 rwh 350-368 tq "Without the Manifold"! Now on a 90 shot we all were pretty impressed with 399.21 rwh with 433.76 tq on 93 octane. We didn't want to get to crazy with a bigger shot due to the stock injectors & mass air, etc but the motor is built for more I can assure you & the CR is 10.4:1.

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
super nice car and great price. i just bought a 02 gt. did you swap out the 3650 for the t45 becuase the t45 is smoother shifting? People would probably want to know for the sale. I read about people swapping for the t45 becuase the 3650 clashes gears from 1-2 when cold. Mine does lol

benulis55

Established Member
where at in NY. What does the car have in it now, your post was kind of confusing? does it have the 30lb injectors and the 80mm mass air in it, or are they waiting to be installed?

lx-conv331

Mustang Junkie
Established Member
I'm located in Endicott NY 13760! In the ad I stated if I still have the car through winter, I would upgrade to the 30lb injectors, 80mm mass air meter (those parts I have) pulleys & maybe the Manifold & then take it back to be dynoed. So at this time it still retains the stocks injectors, mass air, etc!

lx-conv331

Mustang Junkie
Established Member
super nice car and great price. i just bought a 02 gt. did you swap out the 3650 for the t45 becuase the t45 is smoother shifting? People would probably want to know for the sale. I read about people swapping for the t45 becuase the 3650 clashes gears from 1-2 when cold. Mine does lol

Thanks! I picked the T-45 because the 3650's are known for the 3-4th gear pitch fork to take a sh## & yes "clashes those gears" Lol! Long & behold around 38k my 3rd & 4th starting to go so instead of rebuilding it with the upgrade parts or getting a new one I just got the T-45! I had a couple of these trannys in other Mustangs & never had any problems with them.

benulis55

Established Member
ok, so those parts were never installed, but the NOS was, correct? and the numbers you posted were with NOS, right? I am a little over 2 hours from you, in PA

lx-conv331

Mustang Junkie
Established Member
ok, so those parts were never installed, but the NOS was, correct? and the numbers you posted were with NOS, right? I am a little over 2 hours from you, in PA

Yes those are the correct Dyno numbers with NOS & yes its all installed on the car!

lx-conv331

Mustang Junkie
Established Member
"Yea" These car's never came with a 17x10.5 rear wheel's! I put them on but have the factory one's that came with the car.

win98nogood

Established Member
Monmouth Junction, New Jersey, United States
got the car today

well I got the car today everything looked fine I gave him and extra 300 for dropping the car off ( appriciate that ) ontop of the 8K for the car
he left I took the car around the corner to go to autozone to get paint for the rims :)
and it was driven slow we have rain and slush out there
boom check engine comes on and I get theses codes

so many codes its not even funny , Im sure the battery was disconnected so no check engine light will be on when i run the car

code 56 Bank sensor ( obviously not deleted during tune )

code 181- fuel Tempature Sensor CKT/range/ performance

code 600- Serial Communication Link Malfuction

theres no way you didnt know about any of theses codes

Im a honest seller I would never sell a car without letting the buyer know of theses problems
I would have never bought it if I knew it needs close to 1K in repairs

and spent 200 on ding repair on the car today , and looking for rims now
back and front rims have more than half the rim of curb rash

I asked if it had any engine codes and you said no maybe once in a while clean the MAF
now I have to spend alot to get it to pass inspection :fm:

Last edited:

benulis55

Established Member
wow, go figure

i knew this price was too good...i figured it didnt sell right away because of the color, thats the only thing that stopped me

looked like a good car, good description, videos, etc....and a very good price

guys like this seller are what stops me from buying a car thats more than a short ride away.....absolutley need to check it out and test drive it

what a d-bag seller

good luck getting the car fixed

buyer is pretty calm if you ask me....if it was me Id drive to NY and settle this in person

lx-conv331

Mustang Junkie
Established Member
well I got the car today everything looked fine I gave him and extra 300 for dropping the car off ( appriciate that ) ontop of the 8K for the car
he left I took the car around the corner to go to autozone to get paint for the rims :)
and it was driven slow we have rain and slush out there
boom check engine comes on and I get theses codes

so many codes its not even funny , Im sure the battery was disconnected so no check engine light will be on when i run the car

code 56 Bank sensor ( obviously not deleted during tune )

code 181- fuel Tempature Sensor CKT/range/ performance

code 600- Serial Communication Link Malfuction

theres no way you didnt know about any of theses codes

Im a honest seller I would never sell a car without letting the buyer know of theses problems
I would have never bought it if I knew it needs close to 1K in repairs

and spent 200 on ding repair on the car today , and looking for rims now
back and front rims have more than half the rim of curb rash

I asked if it had any engine codes and you said no maybe once in a while clean the MAF
now I have to spend alot to get it to pass inspection :fm:

Wow were to begin! I have better things to do with my time then waste a day to deliver a car (& my friend aswell)"but I did"! The car had NO check engine light on when I left & It didnt have one When I arrived at your house (& I didnt have to pull over to clear any check engine lights, "LOL")! The car ran great, I drove it straight to your house from my house with good gas MPG'S aswell for a 200mile trip, I thought? I never said the car is PERFECT in the ad or OVER the PHONE or in a TEXT! I was honest, I thought in the listing but hey its an 8yr old car with 42K (if you want a new car with no problems for $8k) Then go spend 30k and if your lucky you can drive that for a couple of weeks before taking to the dealer for warranty work! If you were not in such a HURRY to go to the DMV, maybe you should a took more then the 10mins to look at the car more & ATLEAST DRIVE IT! But no all you were worried about was to get the car on the road & go the drag strip & race TODAY!! If there's one thing in life I cant stand is a lier! Please tell me how one back wheel with a little curb rash has anything to do with the front wheels being bad? There's no CURB rash on the front wheels! Another piece of advice if there's a problem with something or have questions CALL the person & speak to them direct NOT TEXT or EMAIL! I'm 38yrs old TEXTING is for kids & another thing if you were a little more PATIENT & give someone a chance to respond to EMAILS or AGAIN a Text (instead of 5hrs & then leave them neg feedback) before giving up! Mind you I just drove 8 f****** hours & have a family life TOO! I might have try to work something out with you but "NOW" Scew it, GOOD LUCK!!

Users who are viewing this thread