02+ Z06 gets it's balls ripped off

SSlayer96

Wheeeeeee!!
Established Member
I was in Florida (family) and coming back on I-95 cruising at 75mph, then from the rear here comes a sweet black corvette as it gets closer and closer he must have noticed my plates NOSLO03. The vette pulls beside me and it was a older man, the vette sounded very nice by the way. He throws me a rev but, I wasn't really in the mood for racing. So, he paces me for a mile or so and then he just puts the loud pedal threw the radiator and takes off and I let him go. Then he slows down again and I give him a rev and I know he had to hear my KB. So, from about 80-160+ I don't know how fast we got up too. I punch it right after he goes and I just walk past him like he was sitting still and I take great pleasure in putting around 3 tractor trailor lengths on him. I love Z06s and all but, I can't resist shutting them down every onced in a while.....next:burnout:

E. Green Cobra

Bounced in the 1st!
Established Member
Your '96 really impresses me- epecially the numbers with s-trim(w/o knowing the specifics). Very similar to the kb 03. Both are sweet.

BayouVette

Far Beyond Driven
Established Member
Good slaughter.. did you just get the KB on the 03? Do you have any videos? If not you should try to get some of either car..

SSlayer96

Wheeeeeee!!
Established Member
Yes, the KB is on the car ....LOVE IT! Um, for video's my friend rode with me a couple times with me in my 96 before I purchased my 03. He has one of me pulling on a 99 GSXR 600. I'll ask him about it he hosted it somewhere.

SSlayer96

Wheeeeeee!!
Established Member
Yes, I BIG advantage. I already knew I would murder him but, I was hoping for a suprise but, I didn't get one.

Users who are viewing this thread