03/04 Cobra exterior parts

NEA

Banned
Selling a few 03/04 Cobra exterior parts:

03 Cobra DSG rear bumper $240 Sale Pending w/"levlbelow2000" !
03 Cobra DSG hood $old
03 Cobra DSG front bumper w/valance,fogs & besels $365
03 Cobra Sonic Blue Trunk Spoiler(no light) $200 Sale Pending w/"lvlbelow2000" !
03 Cobra Sonic Blue Trunklid $old!
03 Cobra Sonic Blue Side Scoops(pass.side has some mounting tabs broke off) $ale pending!
04 Cobra White trunklid $old
04 Cobra White Spoiler(no light) $200
All prices are plus shipping

Please send an email address for pics to:
[email protected]

Last edited:

2003GTIZZLE

**** YO COUCH NIKKA!
Established Member
NEA would you let the trunklid go for 100 picked up? I can come pretty soon to get it! As long as its a true 03 decklid with no damage I will take it!

JTR

NEA

Banned
"2003GTIZZLE" how's $115 sound for the decklid? With the few times we've communicated on the forums,I wanna make a deal with ya...we gotta finally meet!!!

2003GTIZZLE

**** YO COUCH NIKKA!
Established Member
NEA said:
"2003GTIZZLE" how's $115 sound for the decklid? With the few times we've communicated on the forums,I wanna make a deal with ya...we gotta finally meet!!!

We are golden! Now find me DSG V6 rear bumper and I will give you my GT one to sell at your mercy! If ya want I will give ya my stock GT decklid and Spoiler in mint condition for some green. Im taking that decklid though so mark it sold!

JTR

03 TWIN

03 DSG Cobra
Established Member
man i would love to buy that hood from you, but can't swing the cost to ship. Are you coming to Texas anytime soon? :shrug:

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
would you happen to know where i can pick up some foglight harnesses from? I am very interested in the front bumper

NEA

Banned
"03 TWIN" Naw..no trips to Texas anytime soon,but let me put my Thinking Cap on to see what I can do 4 ya on the hood.Let me get your zip for a better idea!

For our member from Canada that needs a hood and front bumper....incase you read this...don't think I've forgotten about you! I'm looking to see if any buddies that go hunting up in Canada may wanna take a hood & bumper for some Deer Camouflage...Wink Wink!

"mineralgrey01gt" I really dont know on the harness but'll check a mangled 03 Termi front wiring we've got.Pretty sure none of the light wiring survived though.

Users who are viewing this thread