03/04 Cobra exterior parts

NEA

Banned
Yes it'll bolt right up to your Gt. I do still have the spoiler LED light but removed it cause of it being cracked.Just kinda thought it looked bad aside from not really being able to see it in pics.You can have it though!

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
In the pic you sent, is the tabs that hold the bumper on broke? Or do they just look like that? Is it scratched real bad and is that a knick in the top where the grille goes? If so how bad is it?

Im not really worried about the scratches, i just dont want them to be deep enough to be noticed after it gets repainted. If everything is ok that i stated, ill take it from you, is money order alright?

Last edited:

Blinkstang

Established Member
Looks like you sold both lids you currently have. Let me know if you come across any more 03-04' Cobra decklids - especially if its SILVER, just the lid, already have the spoiler and wiring harness. I am local too, so I can pick up. Thanks NEA!

-Edgar

NEA

Banned
"minergrey01gt" There's no damage to the front bumper mounting tabs but I did find a small puncture whole the size of a small flathead screwdriver tip around the driver side front mid area that's getting repaired as we speak! There will be a little primer in that area now.

"Blinkstang" I do still have the 03 Cobra Sonic Blue Decklid available if you're interested,just let me know.

"03 TWIN" check your pm about the hood shipped to Texas.

"2003GTIZZLE" Hit me up.....I'm ready when you are!

WantADohcGT

Im A Noob
Established Member
NEA, I left a message for you over on the Corral. Would you want to make a deal on the DSG hood and front bumper with all accessories? I would be driving to wherever you're at in Indiana to pick it all up from you. Let me know if we can work something out.

2003GTIZZLE

**** YO COUCH NIKKA!
Established Member
NEA said:
"minergrey01gt" There's no damage to the front bumper mounting tabs but I did find a small puncture whole the size of a small flathead screwdriver tip around the driver side front mid area that's getting repaired as we speak! There will be a little primer in that area now.

"Blinkstang" I do still have the 03 Cobra Sonic Blue Decklid available if you're interested,just let me know.

"03 TWIN" check your pm about the hood shipped to Texas.

"2003GTIZZLE" Hit me up.....I'm ready when you are!

I will call you tonight, Ive been busy with work all day...

JTR

NEA

Banned
"wcjr" Just as the list shows,nothing has been sold or spoken for yet except for the reserved White decklid. If for some reason "2003GTIZZLE" can't/doesn't pick up the white trunklid by this weekend...it too is will be back on the market!

My Bad "frisko4one5" I'll go over to ModDepot and respond to you there in a few seconds.

NEA

Banned
"03 TWIN" The DSG hood listed sold yesterday locally. If you still need one,the Black hood off my 03 Cobra will be available as I'm going Carbon Fiber!

Users who are viewing this thread