03/04 Cobra Floor Mats? Where?

smokincobra04

Established Member
Im looking for Cobra Floor Mats for our 03/04's. Either a snake logo or saying Cobra will be awesome. Need front and Rear. Anyone know where i can buy these Brand New and to match the inside of our cars? Thanks

nick

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member

hunterp

Established Member
Those ones from 50resto look great. Of course, I'd be afraid to put them in the car since my heel tends to wear a hole in the mat.

porktyme

Senor bang bang
Established Member
You can also get the highly sought after 10th anniversary front mats (with SVT logo) from fordparts.com using part number 3R3Z-6313300-AAD for $35.39.

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
Someone posted a while back, the difference between the sets. ONe set was of very cheap quality, and the other was VERY nice and built very well. I want the good set! Anyone know which one it is?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Mike, funny you should mention that there are two sets. I was told the Cobra mats were around $50. But I paid $89.00 at allfordstuff.com. Here's the link to the ordering page. I bought the Charcoal mats. The quality was outstanding. I've never seen the $50 mats. I assumed I was just overcharged. Now I'm wondering if what I bought was the higher quality set.

http://www.allfordstuff.com/product.asp?productid=3096

porktyme

Senor bang bang
Established Member
I have the tan mats from the post above. Matches the tan seats and really brightens up a dull gray interior. If you have the grey seats go with the grey mats, if you have tan seats go with the tan mats.

04mellowyellow

Ford Nut
Established Member
I'm color blind so help a fellow cobra owner out. I have the o4 screaming yellow Cobra with grey interior. What is the actual color of my interior so I can match the right mats?

Oh Three Cobra

Established Member
Anyone see the floor mats from 50resto.com? I saw an add in a magazine for a package that included cobra logo floor mats, a supercharged emblem, cobra grill emblem, and a bullit style fuel door for like $150.

Last edited:

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
CobraBob said:
Mike, funny you should mention that there are two sets. I was told the Cobra mats were around $50. But I paid $89.00 at allfordstuff.com. Here's the link to the ordering page. I bought the Charcoal mats. The quality was outstanding. I've never seen the $50 mats. I assumed I was just overcharged. Now I'm wondering if what I bought was the higher quality set.

http://www.allfordstuff.com/product.asp?productid=3096

Those are the ones I have and they have been in there for 12,000 miles and look new. Very good quality. I got them from my Ford Dealership for $75 with my SVT discount. (my dealership sponsors the local SVTOA chapter so they give some SVT discounts)

Captain Beyond

Established Member
I bought some Ford replacement mats on ebay. They are dark charcoal in color just like my original 10th Anniv. mats.

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
COBRAABC.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread