03-04 Cobra Seats -- which had the embroidered Cobra logo?

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Now you're going to have to go to the guy who sourced the Mystichrome leather to Ford and get him to make you a run of it. I have extra back of the front seat leathers but NO bottoms of the front seats. Those are the ones that get worn out first.

Steve@CJPP

Hey Guys - first and foremost - let me start off by saying that the 03-04 Mach 1 pattern is finished for the Upholstery and the foam (you can view a set we made here: http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m85/mransr/messageboards/2011-12-17_13-46-31_616.jpg) - they haven't been released yet, but soon will be.

Now for the COBRA - the pattern for the upholstery and foam is done - and I've sourced both a uni-suede and the original Alcontara suede - what i'm missing is samples of the original suede's to match them up to - I have a Med. Graphite set in house, but need an original sample of 03/04-Drk Charcoal, 03-Parchment & 03-Red.

The sooner I get these samples the sooner we can release this line - so if anyone could snip even the smallest section of the suede colors above and mail them to me - it would speed this process up considerably!

Address:
TMI Products Inc
Attn: Waylon Kain
1493 Bentley Drive #102
Corona, Ca. 92879

Bump this up, if anyone as a sample of these colors Waylon only needs a tiny .25 inch size cut from under the front of the seat.

A .25 inch piece isn't anything lol, hell I donated my seats front and back out of the Bullitt so they can start producing that foam and pattern (yeah rolling around with one cloth 95 seat in my car, but sacrifices had to be made for the better of the community)

So if you have this please send the samples to Waylon so that we can get this out to you guys needed to replace those old worn seats.

TMIProducts

Established Member
BIG Thanks Steve - for both the post and the loan of your baby's seat upholstery! Foam is finished for the Bullitt, upholstery is getting scanned in. Should have some update pictures for you (& everyone on here) near the end of next week!.

The only color of suede i'm still looking for is the Med. Parchment! I've got the med. graphite suede in house, the Dark Charcoal (blk) thanks to Marco & the Red Leather thanks to a friend of CJ Steve. Just need one kind soul to snip me a sample of the med. parchment and send it my way!

Please send it to:
TMI PRODUCTS INC
ATTN: Waylon
1493 Bentley Drive #102
Corona, Ca. 92879

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread