03/04 Cobra Signature Build Plate Replica

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got Boost?

Established Member
I've acquired a limited quantity of these replica plates. These plates are made as exact to original dimensions as possible, and are designed as a direct replacement to the original.

This plate is blank and is not stamped with signatures, beveled, or embossed like the original, however is otherwise identical. The plate is made from a quality brushed aluminum substrate and is slightly thicker than a credit card. It is relatively rigid and will not accidentally bend like the others that have been around in the past.

$20 shipped ea on the ones I have left

IMG_4882_zpszdyfrkco.jpg

IMG_4879_zpsbgxip3pg.jpg

IMG_4878_zpsjahr0ctb.jpg

It was brought to my attention that SVTP's Market rules require at least one photo that includes a handwritten User Name and date. Excuse the poor lighting, but here is an image including this requirements for compliance.

IMG_4918_zpswsuwgplo.jpg

Last edited:

frankylee

lightning on 22'' fooses
Established Member
I will take one of these , please send me your pp info thanks

B's04GT

Established Member
Always thought it'd be cool to get one of these and have my signature on it since i built the engine

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Got Boost?

Established Member
Always thought it'd be cool to get one of these and have my signature on it since i built the engine

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Now's the chance. I'm pretty sure the last time these were around they costed considerably more.

Got Boost?

Established Member
Since we cannot edit posts, it was brought to my attention that SVTP's Market rules require at least one photo that includes a handwritten User Name and date. Excuse the poor lighting, but here is an image including this requirements for compliance.

IMG_4918_zpswsuwgplo.jpg

frankylee

lightning on 22'' fooses
Established Member
Got mine in yest ,it looks realy good ,thanks

Got Boost?

Established Member
Got mine in yest ,it looks realy good ,thanks

Glad that you're happy with it! I've had several of the replicas that floated around in the past, but when I got my hands on some of these I was really pleased. The substrate they're made of is much more substantial than others I've had in the past. In my opinion the emblems and text are crisper than some I've seen before as well. Thanks for the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread