03 04 cobra spoiler and more parts

Jsantana91

Established Member
03 04 cobra Bilstein Shocks & Struts

I have for sale some parts I took off my cobra.

Bilstein struts off my 04 cobra coupe with 54k miles. These are not blown they work perfectly fine. I believe they're leaking a bit of oil as I seen it on the shaft. But they work maybe not as strong as new ones, but it takes all 180lb of me to push one down and they come back up quickly. According to Bilsteins website leaking a bit of oil is considered normal. UThey work fine but they'll need a rebuild down the road. Included is also the stock covers. Price is 120 shipped OBO View attachment 61809

Bilstein shocks off my 04 cobra coupe with 54k miles. These are pretty much as solid as a pair of new ones. No leaking oil they work perfectly fine no issues at all. Price is 110 shipped OBOsView attachment 61810

First up is the spoiler, it has scratches, the paint has scratched off the corners so you can see the primer. The 3rd brake light is clean. If you want more pics text me. SOLD. image.jpegimage.jpeg

Contact me via this post or PM me if you'd like more info. Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    34.4 KB · Views: 560
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    38.8 KB · Views: 544
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    67 KB · Views: 635
Last edited:

Jsantana91

Established Member
Bump

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    52.8 KB · Views: 738
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    59.5 KB · Views: 685
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    64.3 KB · Views: 539
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    68.4 KB · Views: 553
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    63.1 KB · Views: 562
Last edited:

Jsantana91

Established Member
Bump a lot of people asking for my paypal and not paying. Stop the spamming if you're going to buy PM me else don't waste my time. Thanks

Jsantana91

Established Member
Anyone need any of this stuff before I throw it all away? I wanna get rid of it but I gotta pay for shipping. Any reasonable offer accepted

Users who are viewing this thread