03/04 Cobra Vert vs. CTS-V Coupe

Doc GTO

Local 10 sec Caddie
Established Member
Y

Interesting have you ever had numbers on the window, like you had been to the track ? Like 401 or 901??? Both cars had numbers on the window. They were cruising together, one exactly like yours and a dark colored V. I'm only asking because I had a Lil run in with 2 Vs on a sat morning around 730 am on 75 south near bradenton,Probably month and half ago. It was the day they had the fastest steer car shootout in palm beach........the faster of the two looked exactly like the car in this picture. I was minding my business and they both rolled by me and took the F off; both sounded like something kicking in? Lil puff of smoke out the exhaust . Ring a bell??? Silver convertible cobra???

Wasn't me. There are a few fast V's down that way! Formato from Fasterproms lives in that area and he is one of the best tuners for the Vs.

sleepermobile2

Established Member
Wasn't me. There are a few fast V's down that way! Formato from Fasterproms lives in that area and he is one of the best tuners for the Vs.

Ha ha okay just seen your pic of the car, looked exactly like it. Wasnt so far from ocala so thought maybe ??There were two of them cruising together. First one we went from 90 mph roll, I pulled away. The one that looked like yours we went from like 100 roll, I started barely pulling and he shut it down fast. Those cars were LOUD. The two of them rolling down the hwy together with their numbers on the windows, loud exhaust and racing like that was a sight. Their bad ass looking and I bet they ride like a Cadillac lol ???? Nice cars

Doc GTO

Local 10 sec Caddie
Established Member
Grandpa's blower-swapped V has to puppy kick pullied vert Cobras these days for a Win.. :shrug:
Just be glad it wasn't a 5.0
Nice V

Nah, he wanted to run so I obliged. For the most part, I'll race anything as long as it's safe and the other car is worth a run.

The runs with Broken were not clean enough to be worth mentioning.

We did a 40 roll where I was out on him a few cars due to him and no traction and I dead hooked and pulled then we hit traffic. He was surprised on that run.

We did a 60 roll and on that run he just motored away, but again, we were running up towards traffic. Once I found his profile on this site, I knew why! :D He's got 185 more rwhp then me.

I have a cam, P&P TB, and a larger intercooler water tank for icing sitting in the garage waiting to be installed and then retune the car. That will put me at a solid 600-610 rwhp. Still not enough for Broken's whipple crusher GT500 unless we go from digs or slow rolls ;-) LOLOLOLOL

Doc GTO

Local 10 sec Caddie
Established Member
Sorry to Hijack, but I finally found the CTS-V I wanted and will be picking it up Monday.:banana:

2013 Black Raven A6 with Recaro's.

8211733089x640.jpg

8211732952x640.jpg

8211733035x640.jpg

8211733159x640.jpg

That thing is HOT!!!! I love the new red caliper option too!

Users who are viewing this thread