03/04 Seats

03CobraRed

Established Member
Does anybody have a picture of how the 03/04 Cobra seats look inside a black interior car? I think the 04 dark charcoal and black would look good in mine but not sure about the lighter gray like my 03 had.

Either or, I'd love to see it.

MKSVT

Dosen't Wheel Hop
Established Member
Ive got a pair in my 96...

seats001hw5.jpg

There are also a few more in Ciotti's gallery..

http://www.ciottiindustries.com/gal...nteriors&Qif=95Interior2.jpg&Qiv=thumbs&Qis=L

03CobraRed

Established Member
Thanks, thats exactly what I was looking for. I couldn't find any that were the dark ones even in the search. They match a lot better than I thought!

svt98snke

Established Member
Wonder how an 05+ mustang seat would fit/look in our cars???
Not red, but you get the idea
Mustang_leather_kit01.jpg
I

Last edited:

kingcato

Drunk Ninja
Established Member
Does anybody have a picture of how the 03/04 Cobra seats look inside a black interior car? I think the 04 dark charcoal and black would look good in mine but not sure about the lighter gray like my 03 had.

Either or, I'd love to see it.

Im actually planning on getting some POS front 03 cobra seats and re-leathering them to just plain black to match my entire car... havent seen it done so i wanna do it..

but here you go, i think this is an 03 but still good looking
cobra5.gif

cobra6.gif

this is my 2nd option
12.gif

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
how much do the 03 seats weigh,if I change my seats I wanna switch to a lighter seat, how much do summit seats weigh compared to stock?

03CobraRed

Established Member
My seats are in reasonably good condition but I am always keeping my eyes out for a good deal and I really loved the way my old 03's seats felt.

Before I go doing any seats, I need to take care of this motor!

MKSVT

Dosen't Wheel Hop
Established Member
^ That's what happened to me my stock seats were immaculate with 12k miles on them.Found 04 dark suede seats local at a price i couldn't resist and the rest is history.

03CobraRed

Established Member
My seats have around 72K on them but seriously look better than most I see with 10K on them. I think I am going to take some pictures for the hell of it tomorrow!

kingcato

Drunk Ninja
Established Member
how much do the 03 seats weigh,if I change my seats I wanna switch to a lighter seat, how much do summit seats weigh compared to stock?

heavy as hell

My seats are in reasonably good condition but I am always keeping my eyes out for a good deal and I really loved the way my old 03's seats felt.

Before I go doing any seats, I need to take care of this motor!

I love the feel of my seats right now, are 03/04 cobra seats more comfy than our 96-98 seats??

19mustang95

Wants another Mystic
Established Member
I love the feel of my seats right now, are 03/04 cobra seats more comfy than our 96-98 seats??

they are a billion times better, but i think Mach 1 seats are better than 03-04 Cobra seats shape wise. they hug alot better to me for some reason...id love a pair of dark suede cobras for my car though.

03CobraRed

Established Member
heavy as hell

MUCH MUCH better, at least for me. I am not a big guy by any means and the adjustable side bolsters and lumbar is the best I have sat in a stock mustang. I am confident that putting those seats in the car will make it feel totally different.

SLOWNED

Established Member
I just installed 03 seats into my 97 and followed the how to write up. I still cant figure out what 1 of the 3 buttons underneath your right thigh do. I know 1 adjusts the thigh bolsters, 1 adjusts the side bolsters but what does the last one do?

Users who are viewing this thread