03-04 Shaker Spacer

MachdUp

Hello everyone.. I'm new here and just wanted to thank you for having me aboard. I'm sure I'll need help every now and again so please bare with me. I've been looking for a spacer to raise my shaker because I think it really sits too low and threading out the little ball joint holders is not going to do it. I have tried googling it, tried another site with no response so I thought who better than the real mach1 guys, can anyone help me out with this, I heard there was guys that made them.. Surely someone still does or can. These cars are still a very hot item! I'm looking for a 1" spacer.. seen some pics and they look awesome!
Thanks guys

my04mach

Established Member
Maybe you need new isolators..? Mine used to clank on every bump and the shaker intake piping never stayed connected before I replaced mine.

Instagram - @ab_mach1

Biff-Mach1

Established Member
Hello everyone.. I'm new here and just wanted to thank you for having me aboard. I'm sure I'll need help every now and again so please bare with me. I've been looking for a spacer to raise my shaker because I think it really sits too low and threading out the little ball joint holders is not going to do it. I have tried googling it, tried another site with no response so I thought who better than the real mach1 guys, can anyone help me out with this, I heard there was guys that made them.. Surely someone still does or can. These cars are still a very hot item! I'm looking for a 1" spacer.. seen some pics and they look awesome!
Thanks guys
I think I have one of those. mine is about 1/2 or 3/4 thick. was painted black but eventually started chipping away so I just brushed it. not sure if you can see it in the picture..
supposedly the guy that made them isn't around anymore. but maybe ask a machine shop to make one for you.
20160117_175547.jpg

Last edited:

MachdUp

Thanks Biff, I have already tried his email and website.. he's long gone it looks like. You could just sell me yours.. Lol tried a machine shop yesterday but they only do commercial stuff. Thanks for the info!

96gt02

Established Member
Hey not sure if you would be interested but I am selling my 5/8" VAP Phenolic intake spacer off my Mach

Biff-Mach1

Established Member
Thanks Biff, I have already tried his email and website.. he's long gone it looks like. You could just sell me yours.. Lol tried a machine shop yesterday but they only do commercial stuff. Thanks for the info!

there pretty rare. I think im going to hang on to mine bud.

Users who are viewing this thread