03 5.4L TT Cobra just cleaned! TONS OF PICS

blowbyyou

Established Member
Wow is all I have to say. I went and saw it earlier tonight in person and the stance, wheels, front mount and bov's just mesh incredibly well. It's hard to tell in the picture's but the rear wheels have a great stagger compared to the fronts and really match well with the black cobra and bumper treatment on the car, plus the rear tint. It pulled 50-105 in about 3-4 seconds or so and spooled up incredibly fast. My buddy Shawn was with me and thought it was a killer combo of looks and performance as well. You guys definitely have a cobra to be proud of, best wishes.

Was nice meeting you last night and finding out even more about the car! I am sure we will see you again soon.

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
benscobra_024.gif

:bowdown::rockon::bowdown:

x2!

BayouVette

Far Beyond Driven
Established Member
the car looks very clean.. engine bay looks crazy, but it looks like those tires are tall or something.. got a 4x4 look

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
same just happened to me

Huh, I have a sight advisor as well and havent experienced this once. Ive been on this page atleast 25 times in the last week. Ill keep everyone posted if i notice a warning though. Ive personally met the op and his brother and their definitely not the type to put up a virus thread.

Ive now seen the car in person 2 different times and am solidly convinced that the wheels are incredible in person. silver and black combo's arent nearly photogenic enough to represent how sick they look in person. It honestly has a decidedly muscular-race track look to it; its a very good look.

Users who are viewing this thread