'03 AB Mach1 For Sale $15,500 with 27,069 Miles

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
Thanks man I try im extremely anal about the engine, exterior paint & interior condition. Im getting married soon and the toy's gotta go for now.

1slow4v

Congratulations bro, if I didn't already have mine I'd be all over it. I have a buddy who is interested in buying one, I'll pass the word to him.

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
It's cool Ponygt65 I just realize you dont get the money back until 20 years down the road on Barrett Jackson or something like that. I priced the car as fair as i could. I think it's a fair price and someone will be real happy. I cant figure out why I dont have any hits on it in the market section. Im only selling it to get married and have a kid thats it

Last edited:

EVO-lution

Established Member
did u post it on cars.com? you can also try mustangforums.com or mach1registry.com GL with the sale:beer:

BTW that car is super clean. and $15,500 is a very fair price especially with the lower miles on it. I picked mine up wiht 53K for $14,000. so an extra $1500 is worth the money IMO.

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
congrats on the upcoming marriage and gl with your sale! i'm sure someone will love her.

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
thanks, there is always time for a car but i want to get the deal done and she deserves all my attention whenever the new born hits

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
It's cool Ponygt65 I just realize you dont get the money back until 20 years down the road on Barrett Jackson or something like that. I priced the car as fair as i could. I think it's a fair price and someone will be real happy. I cant figure out why I dont have any hits on it in the market section. Im only selling it to get married and have a kid thats it

You are asking a very fair and reasonable price. It's just a result of the times. There's a fully forged AB going for 14.5 a TR going for 16.....and have been for a while.

On a side note....it's killing me to see these prices and not be able to pick one up.

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
You are asking a very fair and reasonable price. It's just a result of the times. There's a fully forged AB going for 14.5 a TR going for 16.....and have been for a while.

On a side note....it's killing me to see these prices and not be able to pick one up.

Hopefully by next spring times will change for the better and the economy will get better. The spring bug will hit and someone will buy my car.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Killer car man! My car was for sale too, but I decided to keep it till spring and hopefully the economy will pick up by then and put it back on the market.

Whats up with the clear headlights though?

97cobra1

Established Member
If you weren't so damned far away and i wasn't in the position i am right now, i'd be all over it. Too bad i can't be dammit.

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
If you weren't so damned far away and i wasn't in the position i am right now, i'd be all over it. Too bad i can't be dammit.

Far away hell i drive for a living hell ill bring it to you. I run down to Memphis and the Choo Choo all the time. If you would pay for half ill help you get up here if necessary. If you seriously really want to buy it we can work something out. 1-574-606-6752

Last edited:

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
im gonna repost soon it at the new lowest price $14,995 & thats a damn steal. My wife to be is worth it so im trying to give someone a great deal. This car has no problems or concerns. If you come to see it, i garuntee you will buy it

Users who are viewing this thread