03 all black vert, finally arrived from cali!!!PIC HEAVY**

dskurbe

Established Member
Here's some pics of the new ride with the help of another member Ace50h aka Adrian :beer: . Had her shipped here (tinton falls, NJ) from cali via Intercity Lines. What an experience its been but well worth waiting for! Only has about 24,000 miles on the car and a handful of mods. The dyno sheet the seller sent me read ~450hp on 91. Gonna bring it to get tuned by Kevin Hand on 93 within the week and see what numbers she puts down. So far just tinted the tails and put chrome inserts in, still iffy on the inserts though.
Oh and the boss is a friends.

IMG_0829.jpg

photo1-1.jpg

photo2-2.jpg

IMG_0826.jpg

IMG_0825.jpg

IMG_0816.jpg

photo1-3.jpg

photo1-2.jpg

photo5-3.jpg

photo3-3.jpg

photo2-3.jpg

oldmodman

Established Member
Now THATS the way a deal should go down on SVT.

Perfect from end to end with members helping each other out.

Car looks great! And judging from the front and rear strut tower braces I am willing to bet the previous owner had had a good set of sub frame connectors welded in. Look under the car and check.

And enjoy! I bet you will get 10 or 15 more HP by getting the engine tuned for 93 octane. Instead of that lousy pisswater 91 that we have to survive on here in California.

Ace5Oh

Established Member
No problem. Glad everything went smooth n was a easy transaction. Glad I could help.

Almighty-One

^_^
Established Member
Came here from roadside section and its cool to see members helping each other out and even better to see someone get a Cobra this nice!

Congrats!

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
What wheels?? Car looked a BILLION times better before tinted tail lights.

edit....needs a stock gas door.

RS22

Established Member
what did you pay to ship it across country? i'm looking for a comp orange one and I'm willing to ship it from anywhere, curious the price for that.

Users who are viewing this thread