**03 Black Anniversary Coupe** Dallas

Striped97

Established Member
Robbed my craigslist description:
***1 of 381 black anniversary coupes produced*** If your looking for this car you know what your looking for. It has very tasteful mods that include the following: 2.76 pulley w/belt tensioner, sct tuner (which will be included with the car), tuned originally by gearheads, k&n intake, offroad h-pipe into flowmaster catback, irs brace, subframe connectors, 26 spline input shaft, new battery, short throw shifter, HID headlights and fogs and probabley some more i'm forgetting at the moment. I have babied this car from the day i got it and no one but me washes the car to try and keep the black paint swirl free. I've only used micofiber everything to try and accomplish that... I just had it in the shop to have the rear end sealed up (very common problem with the 03/04 cobras) by HPP motorsports. While i had it there i also had them rebuild the transmission and put a brand new HD ram clutch in. The trans was giving me some problems so i just decided to get it in perfect shape to sell and while the tranny was out it was a perfect time to put a new clutch in (didnt need it but no additional labor was to good to pass up). After they finished all that i had them check the tune on the dyno and it produced 442hp/455tq. I have used mobil 1 from the beginning as this is what i ran on my previous 97 cobra (not my first one to take care of). The front tires are practically new and the rear nittos will still have a little life left in them. There is a viper 2-way alarm system (with remote start) and it also has a hard wired ipod connection into the stock 6 disk cd player. I'm sad to sell it but i bought a truck last winter and thought i'd be able to hang on to her buuut unfortunately i need some cash for an in progress kitchen remodel. I do not have to sell, so please dont low ball. I have the title in hand and the original window sticker. 63,6xx miles and its 1 of 2003 anniversary editions. #1676. No tire kickers or joy rides, if your serious lets talk, otherwise please dont waste my time or yours.
$21,300

Last edited:

Striped97

Established Member
zmg006

zmg006

zmg006
3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DDSCN0678.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited:

03 SeRpEnT

The Feeling Hurter
Established Member
Yea its a good looking ride but I bought my 29k mile vert for considerably less. Financing is the hardest thing nowadays for 03-older cars(per Wells Fargo).

Users who are viewing this thread